Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
The Gorosei are in the bible? :snoopy:
Actually yeah. Stars were considered angels in biblical text hence why they are called the celestial bodies. There are theoretically the fallen angels that fell from God's grace (this includes imu). It adds to why the gorosei and the celestial dragons are called celestials beings or MORNING STARS

Right?! I watched it properly a few years ago and it was an absolute hoot and riot! Really made me laugh hard a lot! One of the funniest shows I've seen genuinely, I loved their chemistry and Josh is so genuinely likeable, charming, endearing and Megan is just hilarious and devious lmao.

Its a shame about the Drake accusations and even convictions especially apparently, kinda weird that we've had 2 famous Drakes at least being massive creeps at least, doing fucked up shit and such. Kinda makes me think of a certain "Drummer" too but given all the shit that happened at Nickeolodeon and the whole Dan Schneider fiasco alone, its not surprising sadly.

Apparently Megan's actress suffered a lot too, but again not surprisingly there too sadly.

I never saw the final season, it wasn't available for free on Prime Video at the time unlike the previous ones so I didn't get around to watching it but I heard about a feud between Drake and Josh IRL as well as in that season, to the point they seperated in the show and Josh really breaks character and snaps at Drake apparently, which I wonder if that was also provoked/motivated by whatever was going on IRL between them too? A little too close to home?

Josh has gone through such an amazing transformation though, like a genuine gigachad growth, one of those montages/timelapses where you see someone turn their life around after being too depressed and or obese or going through a brutal breakup or divorce and coming out like warriors, losing tons of weight, gaining lots of muscle and fitness overall, becoming much better dressed/groomed and thus far better looking and such.

I love the memes involving the show so much too lol:

I'm glad I got to watch it nearly as it aired, as a kid, so I was blisfully unaware of the Schneider stuff (and only recently heard about the Drake stuff only by googling him out of boredom)

Hollywood attracts the worst of the worst ig:josad:

I remember watching Drake and Josh, Zoey 101, Ned's Declassified, Genie in the House, Suite life of Zack and Cody (and on Deck) in those golden childhood years