Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
The reason the ocean tastes salty is because piss and shit has sodium in it.

The ocean tastes salty because it's full of fish and piss shit

The ocean is a giant communal sewer

Lakes and rivers have mammals and birds eating the fish, and those mammals don't crap in the water, because they drink it, so they're a lot less salty

But the ocean is just a bunch of fish eating each other and plants and then shitting each other back out into the ocean

That's why mammal crap floats, but fish poop just dissolves, it's already more or less liquid, they don't really chew that much.

Maybe someday fish will evolve to have super-powerful bowel systems, so that they can breach the surface, and then shit so hard the crap flies off into space, so it stays out of the ocean, and the ocean can be clean again.

Like the Dolphins in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
:goatasure:
I don't want to be able to think at night anymore, just be able to sleep.

At least three times I've woken up this week and my dreams were so crazy I just go "the fuck is wrong with me???"
Its also full of "seamen", especially whale semen too.

I like ghost but hate riders
:josad:
:sweat::amazing::blush::finally:
Post automatically merged:

LMAO, this is blursed, especially Akainu as Akayainu/Sakayazuki and how Green Bull idolises Akainu too ofc lmfao.

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

This place already feels like a ghost town :suresure:

@Nekomamushi I made a Drake and Josh style script of you, Inurashi and Carrot lmao:

[Title: 'Nekomamushi and Inurashi in One Piece: A Drake and Josh Parody']

[Opening shot of a pirate ship sailing on the open sea. The camera zooms in to show Nekomamushi and Inurashi standing at the helm, dressed in their usual animal-inspired attire.]

Nekomamushi: [excitedly] Ahoy, mateys! Welcome to another adventure of the Straw Hat Pirates! I am Nekomamushi, the ruler of the Mokomo Dukedom!

Inurashi: [equally excited] And I am Inurashi, the ruler of the Inuarashi Musketeer Squad!

Nekomamushi: [gesturing to the camera] And this is our adopted little sister, Carrot!

[Carrot, a humanoid rabbit, appears from behind them, grinning.]

Carrot: Hi, everyone! I may be small, but I'm just as badass as my brothers!

[Nekomamushi and Inurashi share a look, then turn to the camera.]

Nekomamushi: Today, we're going to show you what it's like for two brothers living together on a pirate ship.

Inurashi: It's going to be fun and chaotic, just like our brotherhood!

[Nekomamushi and Inurashi high-five each other, but end up missing and accidentally hitting Carrot instead. She falls to the ground, eliciting a giggle from the brothers.]

Carrot: [dusting herself off] Oh, boys will be boys.

[Cut to the kitchen, where Nekomamushi and Inurashi are trying to cook dinner.]

Nekomamushi: [holding a pot] Alright, Inurashi, let's make some delicious seafood stew!

Inurashi: [chopping vegetables] On it, Nekomamushi!

[Nekomamushi dumps the contents of his pot into a larger pot Inurashi is holding, but accidentally spills it all over the floor.]

Inurashi: [laughing] Smooth move, bro!

Nekomamushi: [joining in on the laughter] I'm just adding some flavor to the kitchen floor!

[Carrot walks in and rolls her eyes.]

Carrot: You guys are a mess. Let me show you how to cook like a pro.

[She takes over and whips up a delicious meal in no time.]

Carrot: [smirking] See, boys? Girls are always better at everything.

[Nekomamushi and Inurashi look at each other and nod.]

Nekomamushi: She's right. What were we thinking?

Inurashi: [together with Nekomamushi] From now on, we'll leave the cooking to you, Carrot!

[Cut to Nekomamushi and Inurashi's room, where they are trying to share a bunk bed.]

Nekomamushi: [struggling to climb up to the top bunk] This is not working, Inurashi. We need a new plan.

Inurashi: [trying to hold the bunk steady] I've got it! Let's just push this against the wall.

[They both push the bed against the wall, but it ends up falling and creating a loud crash.]

Carrot: [popping her head in] What was that noise?

Nekomamushi: [standing up from the pile of rubble] Nothing, Carrot. Just trying to make some renovations.

Carrot: [shaking her head] You two will never learn.

[Cut to the deck of the ship, where Nekomamushi and Inurashi are trying to impress some ladies.]

Inurashi: [showing off his muscles] Check out these biceps, ladies. I call them the 'Inurashi Guns'.

Nekomamushi: [puffs out his chest] And I've got the 'Nekomamushi pecs'. Come on, ladies, touch them!

[The ladies' reaction is less than impressed as they walk away.]

Nekomamushi: [deflated] Maybe we're not as suave as we thought.

Inurashi: [nodding] Maybe we should just stick to being pirates.

[As the sun sets and the brothers sit on the deck, Carrot joins them.]

Carrot: You guys have your differences, but at the end of the day, you're still family.

Nekomamushi and Inurashi: [together] Aw, thanks, Carrot.

[They hug each other tightly and enjoy the beautiful sunset together.]

[Nekomamushi and Inurashi turn to address the audience.]

Nekomamushi: [smiling] And that concludes our Drake and Josh parody. Tune in next time for more adventures of the Straw Hat Pirates!

Inurashi: [winking] And maybe we'll even have a spin-off show with Carrot as our main star.

[They all laugh and fade to black as the One Piece theme song plays in the background.]

[Closing shot of the pirate ship sailing off into the sunset.]
laugh and fade to black as the One Piece theme song plays in the background.]

[Closing shot of the pirate ship sailing off into the sunset.]

@SmokedOut you might enjoy this, I forgot to tag you for my Urouge as a strawhat one I did in the next nakama thread yesterday too.

Obligatory @Pot Goblin Tag too.

Last edited:

@Nekomamushi I made a Drake and Josh style script of you, Inurashi and Carrot lmao:

[Title: 'Nekomamushi and Inurashi in One Piece: A Drake and Josh Parody'] [Opening shot of a pirate ship sailing on the open sea. The camera zooms in to show Nekomamushi and Inurashi standing at the helm, dressed in their usual animal-inspired attire.] Nekomamushi: [excitedly] Ahoy, mateys! Welcome to another adventure of the Straw Hat Pirates! I am Nekomamushi, the ruler of the Mokomo Dukedom! Inurashi: [equally excited] And I am Inurashi, the ruler of the Inuarashi Musketeer Squad! Nekomamushi: [gesturing to the camera] And this is our adopted little sister, Carrot! [Carrot, a humanoid rabbit, appears from behind them, grinning.] Carrot: Hi, everyone! I may be small, but I'm just as badass as my brothers! [Nekomamushi and Inurashi share a look, then turn to the camera.] Nekomamushi: Today, we're going to show you what it's like for two brothers living together on a pirate ship. Inurashi: It's going to be fun and chaotic, just like our brotherhood! [Nekomamushi and Inurashi high-five each other, but end up missing and accidentally hitting Carrot instead. She falls to the ground, eliciting a giggle from the brothers.] Carrot: [dusting herself off] Oh, boys will be boys. [Cut to the kitchen, where Nekomamushi and Inurashi are trying to cook dinner.] Nekomamushi: [holding a pot] Alright, Inurashi, let's make some delicious seafood stew! Inurashi: [chopping vegetables] On it, Nekomamushi! [Nekomamushi dumps the contents of his pot into a larger pot Inurashi is holding, but accidentally spills it all over the floor.] Inurashi: [laughing] Smooth move, bro! Nekomamushi: [joining in on the laughter] I'm just adding some flavor to the kitchen floor! [Carrot walks in and rolls her eyes.] Carrot: You guys are a mess. Let me show you how to cook like a pro. [She takes over and whips up a delicious meal in no time.] Carrot: [smirking] See, boys? Girls are always better at everything. [Nekomamushi and Inurashi look at each other and nod.] Nekomamushi: She's right. What were we thinking? Inurashi: [together with Nekomamushi] From now on, we'll leave the cooking to you, Carrot! [Cut to Nekomamushi and Inurashi's room, where they are trying to share a bunk bed.] Nekomamushi: [struggling to climb up to the top bunk] This is not working, Inurashi. We need a new plan. Inurashi: [trying to hold the bunk steady] I've got it! Let's just push this against the wall. [They both push the bed against the wall, but it ends up falling and creating a loud crash.] Carrot: [popping her head in] What was that noise? Nekomamushi: [standing up from the pile of rubble] Nothing, Carrot. Just trying to make some renovations. Carrot: [shaking her head] You two will never learn. [Cut to the deck of the ship, where Nekomamushi and Inurashi are trying to impress some ladies.] Inurashi: [showing off his muscles] Check out these biceps, ladies. I call them the 'Inurashi Guns'. Nekomamushi: [puffs out his chest] And I've got the 'Nekomamushi pecs'. Come on, ladies, touch them! [The ladies' reaction is less than impressed as they walk away.] Nekomamushi: [deflated] Maybe we're not as suave as we thought. Inurashi: [nodding] Maybe we should just stick to being pirates. [As the sun sets and the brothers sit on the deck, Carrot joins them.] Carrot: You guys have your differences, but at the end of the day, you're still family. Nekomamushi and Inurashi: [together] Aw, thanks, Carrot. [They hug each other tightly and enjoy the beautiful sunset together.] [Nekomamushi and Inurashi turn to address the audience.] Nekomamushi: [smiling] And that concludes our Drake and Josh parody. Tune in next time for more adventures of the Straw Hat Pirates! Inurashi: [winking] And maybe we'll even have a spin-off show with Carrot as our main star. [They all laugh and fade to black as the One Piece theme song plays in the background.] [Closing shot of the pirate ship sailing off into the sunset.]

@SmokedOut you might enjoy this, I forgot to tag you for my Urouge as a strawhat one I did in the next nakama thread yesterday too.

Man, Drake and Josh was such a great show. Didn't overstay its welcome and overall delivered in every episode

[Title: 'Nekomamushi and Inurashi in One Piece: A Drake and Josh Parody'] [Opening shot of a pirate ship sailing on the open sea. The camera zooms in to show Nekomamushi and Inurashi standing at the helm, dressed in their usual animal-inspired attire.] Nekomamushi: [excitedly] Ahoy, mateys! Welcome to another adventure of the Straw Hat Pirates! I am Nekomamushi, the ruler of the Mokomo Dukedom! Inurashi: [equally excited] And I am Inurashi, the ruler of the Inuarashi Musketeer Squad! Nekomamushi: [gesturing to the camera] And this is our adopted little sister, Carrot! [Carrot, a humanoid rabbit, appears from behind them, grinning.] Carrot: Hi, everyone! I may be small, but I'm just as badass as my brothers! [Nekomamushi and Inurashi share a look, then turn to the camera.] Nekomamushi: Today, we're going to show you what it's like for two brothers living together on a pirate ship. Inurashi: It's going to be fun and chaotic, just like our brotherhood! [Nekomamushi and Inurashi high-five each other, but end up missing and accidentally hitting Carrot instead. She falls to the ground, eliciting a giggle from the brothers.] Carrot: [dusting herself off] Oh, boys will be boys. [Cut to the kitchen, where Nekomamushi and Inurashi are trying to cook dinner.] Nekomamushi: [holding a pot] Alright, Inurashi, let's make some delicious seafood stew! Inurashi: [chopping vegetables] On it, Nekomamushi! [Nekomamushi dumps the contents of his pot into a larger pot Inurashi is holding, but accidentally spills it all over the floor.] Inurashi: [laughing] Smooth move, bro! Nekomamushi: [joining in on the laughter] I'm just adding some flavor to the kitchen floor! [Carrot walks in and rolls her eyes.] Carrot: You guys are a mess. Let me show you how to cook like a pro. [She takes over and whips up a delicious meal in no time.] Carrot: [smirking] See, boys? Girls are always better at everything. [Nekomamushi and Inurashi look at each other and nod.] Nekomamushi: She's right. What were we thinking? Inurashi: [together with Nekomamushi] From now on, we'll leave the cooking to you, Carrot! [Cut to Nekomamushi and Inurashi's room, where they are trying to share a bunk bed.] Nekomamushi: [struggling to climb up to the top bunk] This is not working, Inurashi. We need a new plan. Inurashi: [trying to hold the bunk steady] I've got it! Let's just push this against the wall. [They both push the bed against the wall, but it ends up falling and creating a loud crash.] Carrot: [popping her head in] What was that noise? Nekomamushi: [standing up from the pile of rubble] Nothing, Carrot. Just trying to make some renovations. Carrot: [shaking her head] You two will never learn. [Cut to the deck of the ship, where Nekomamushi and Inurashi are trying to impress some ladies.] Inurashi: [showing off his muscles] Check out these biceps, ladies. I call them the 'Inurashi Guns'. Nekomamushi: [puffs out his chest] And I've got the 'Nekomamushi pecs'. Come on, ladies, touch them! [The ladies' reaction is less than impressed as they walk away.] Nekomamushi: [deflated] Maybe we're not as suave as we thought. Inurashi: [nodding] Maybe we should just stick to being pirates. [As the sun sets and the brothers sit on the deck, Carrot joins them.] Carrot: You guys have your differences, but at the end of the day, you're still family. Nekomamushi and Inurashi: [together] Aw, thanks, Carrot. [They hug each other tightly and enjoy the beautiful sunset together.] [Nekomamushi and Inurashi turn to address the audience.] Nekomamushi: [smiling] And that concludes our Drake and Josh parody. Tune in next time for more adventures of the Straw Hat Pirates! Inurashi: [winking] And maybe we'll even have a spin-off show with Carrot as our main star. [They all laugh and fade to black as the One Piece theme song plays in the background.] [Closing shot of the pirate ship sailing off into the sunset.]

:usoprice::steef::finally::catlewd:

Kizaruber Eats

Man, Drake and Josh was such a great show. Didn't overstay its welcome and overall delivered in every episode
Right?! I watched it properly a few years ago and it was an absolute hoot and riot! Really made me laugh hard a lot! One of the funniest shows I've seen genuinely, I loved their chemistry and Josh is so genuinely likeable, charming, endearing and Megan is just hilarious and devious lmao.

Its a shame about the Drake accusations and even convictions especially apparently, kinda weird that we've had 2 famous Drakes at least being massive creeps at least, doing fucked up shit and such. Kinda makes me think of a certain "Drummer" too but given all the shit that happened at Nickeolodeon and the whole Dan Schneider fiasco alone, its not surprising sadly.

Apparently Megan's actress suffered a lot too, but again not surprisingly there too sadly.

I never saw the final season, it wasn't available for free on Prime Video at the time unlike the previous ones so I didn't get around to watching it but I heard about a feud between Drake and Josh IRL as well as in that season, to the point they seperated in the show and Josh really breaks character and snaps at Drake apparently, which I wonder if that was also provoked/motivated by whatever was going on IRL between them too? A little too close to home?

Josh has gone through such an amazing transformation though, like a genuine gigachad growth, one of those montages/timelapses where you see someone turn their life around after being too depressed and or obese or going through a brutal breakup or divorce and coming out like warriors, losing tons of weight, gaining lots of muscle and fitness overall, becoming much better dressed/groomed and thus far better looking and such.

I love the memes involving the show so much too lol:

Just a thought: While the drying-up of old distribution channels firstly leads to the disruption of information chains. It also makes room for new or still unestablished distribution channels as long as we have a demand. Through the pull of this demand those channels will become more established and the time of how long information needs to travel through those source-chains shortens with time.
What I want to say is that while we still have to wait longer than before for the release of spoilers. The time we have to wait will shorten thorughout the next months if the demand stays as strong.

Kizaruber Eats

The only thing that comes to my mind when it comes to Ghost Rider hint - all Gorosei look like abominations from hell - and i can't wait to see them - or at least read about them.

Biblically accurate Gorosei incoming.

I hope Oda has some really interesting designs for the Holy Knights and Imu but I fear they are gonna be goofy, well some of them at least.