Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again I see a fan doesn't understand how time works One piece. You can't determine how much time has went by just by the number chapters
Count the number of chapters which took Luffy to defeat Lucci and the number of chapters which took Zoro to defeat Lucci
You can't determine how much time has with by just by the number chapters were released between the time a battle started and ended. Especially when you have flashback chapters. Are you saying Zoro fought Lucci years before either one was born Kuma was a child?

"Guy's Zoro stopped using 3 swords; he is holding back!!:whitepress::whitepress:"

i knew zoroturd couldnt read but they missed whole ass Zoro's fighting style, how he changes sword count according to attack, and such.

bro how can you not comprehend the character you dickride? :suresure::suresure::suresure:
Perfect example of someone who doesn't understand the manga and Zoro's fighting style.

It's not about whether he use 1,2, or 3 swords. It's about the number of swords he used the majority of the time.

When Zoro faced BM, Kaido and King he used 3 swords the majority of the time. If Zoro use a different number of swords it was just perform a technique. Afterwards you went right back to using 3 swords.

Zoro has used 2 swords the majority of the time against Lucci. That no different than his battle against Hody , Monet, Pica, Hawkins, Drake, Killer and Apoo.

The number of swords he used the majority of the time tells us the battle difficulty.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
The Giants stopping the Gorosei is some of the worst writing I’ve seen from One Piece.

This arc has dropped off in quality in the past 10 chapters like crazy, what happened?

Gorosei was wary of the laser barrier thing when they talked, and only Kizaru could pass.

Maybe you will lose clown avi soon:myman:
It sprobably a job for sanji tought if Kizaru realy go there . He will fly to get the in the dome . I only see sanji stopping him in the air . Maybe it will be a stall kizaru 10 minutes for the message ? Not sure realy depend of kizaru action .

Status
Not open for further replies.