Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it wasn't, G5 is made to look like that , as if he's making fun of everything. Like a comic strip. It's strength + comedy.
G5 luffy was playing with Lucci, if he wanted he could have ended him quickly but G5 is more about having fun.

If zoro can take care of lucci like this ofc luffy can do way better, and he already did, but ig that proves the zoro = luffy agenda wrong so u guys are trying to twist facts

Clashes mean nothing lucci has been no different to gifters hyouzou Killer or apoo

There's a massive difference between a clash and dragon blaze
In your deluded mind, I'm sure that they aren't.

Zoro never shown hardship against them or told them they were though and huff against em in a fair 1v1 fight.

and stop bringing "apoo that." Apoo was fighting Drake when Zoro attacked him.

and I'm telling you the same thing applies to Lucci, but I know you'r ass can't comprehend what you read.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
"Zoro defeats lucci with one hit"

Easiest W in my career. Nice doing business with ya @GUI VI @Mr. Reloaded @HA001 @mly90 @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier

Motherfuckers in 2024 actually agreed to bet me that Woro wouldn't neg this pussycat

Oh hello there @TheAncientCenturion @EmperorKinyagi

You know what? I'd feel too guilty holding you to the bet. It's Like beating a kid in arm wrestling and acting like I achieved something :kobeha:

I'll let my petty powerscaler bros do my dirty work. LAC is yours @Reborn and @EmperorKinyagi is yours @Cruxroux

2 weeks wearing an avy of your choice, please "go easy" on them

And welcome back kid @GUI VI, you of all people should know that

No it wasn't, G5 is made to look like that , as if he's making fun of everything. Like a comic strip. It's strength + comedy.
(We relying on insults now when I'mproving you wrong this bad? Lmao.
i respect you , don't fall into the category og Erkan and sky sanji.)

Exactly and which consumes less of his stamina.
Luffy is rendered useless after a fight because he consumes too much and go all out. That's not dominating someone or easy fight.
Bro going all out means bro is serious g5 only makes it like a comic.
Even kaido got clowned like that initially.
What was G5 doing other then overwhelming Lucci?
This isn’t an argument anyone can win, there’s 1 panel of them clashing fist Vs SEVERAL Panels of Lucci getting his ass beat. That’s the reality of this fight….. No Advanced Conquerors either Light work.

We can appreciate Zoro without trynna downplay Luffy.

C

Cruxroux

What did Lucci negg prior to Luffy using G5? Luffy in G5 was way stronger then Lucci. Lucci couldnt even touch him.

Meaning in lower forms he can fight him, although with higher difficulty. Its not that hard to understand bro.
Exactly dude. That's not even my point.
My point being.
G5 takes more stamina = Huge drawbacks , he can't maintain the form forever. There's a limit. And the fact luffy had to use G5 with lucci to assert dominance according to you , means with g4 it would be extremely difficult.
He needed that.

Don't want to point out Luffy's failures here but Zoro is cleaning up Luffy's mess here
Luffy didn't defeat Lucci and CP0 and ran away leading to Sent getting defeated and Seras control going over to CP0
Luffy freed Lucci and Kaku which resulted in Lucci being free and attacking VP, Stussy got hurt
Zoro had to protect the group from Lucci and now finishes him because bigger threats have arrived
Luffy failed to protect VP, resulting in VP death, broadcast of the message and causing the 4 Gorosei to come to Egghead
The whole SH fail with keeping lucci and kaku free after the deal with york.
That how know you that shit set up as to keep Zoro busy , when smart SH there and no said lets cuff back lucci and kaku .
It was clear sign of lets make even the smart SH stupid , hell even Zoro more smart than luffy when it comes shit like that and he did not care.

Status
Not open for further replies.