Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Zoro showed signs of struggling multiple times
Where?

This fight has at least been going on for half an hour
Give us the math. We're all ears.

Rayleigh literally shat himself trying to find a solution, while Kizaru barely used any of his powers because his subordinates were handling things before Kuma arrived
Rayleigh to Kizaru is literally what Lucci is to Zoro, lmfao
Yeah, Rayleigh shat himself so badly that he went on to bully small time pirates to vent while Kizaru enjoyed the show lmao

Yeah so Zoro basically one shotted Lucci in 2 minutes @SakazOuki
If you are saying each G5 round lasts 30 minutes then in that case Lucci handled Luffy for 30 minutes while Luffy is using peak of his power.

Which one is it?
Who said each G5 round lasts 30 minutes, he’s at best doing 15 minutes or so
Lucci didn’t last quarter of a round, he was rag dolled instantly and bleeding like a pig from non ACoC no gigantism spinning or flaming attack lmao
Luffy was totally spent against Kizaru, and couldn’t draw blood with his attack

Half assing Kizaru dogwalked Luffy (and Rayleigh)
He’s crying now over Vegapunk but whatever lol

I said it can potentially be a low diff, if advanced Conqueror's haki wasn't used here.
If it was used, then mid diff.

My criteria:
No diff: low effort, no injury. Example: Zoro vs Monet.
Low diff: respectable effort was there, but no injury and overwhelming defeat. Example: Luffy vs Lucci, Zoro vs Pica
Mid diff: respectable effort was there, minor injuries in process. Example: Kaido vs 1010 Luffy, Doflamingo vs Law.
High diff: high effort, sustained significant injuries. Example: Zoro vs Kaku, Sanji vs Jyabura, Kaido vs 1026 Luffy
Extreme diff: maximum effort, sustained major injuries by end of fight. Example: Akainu vs Aokiji, most Luffy arc fights.

By this Zoro vs Lucci, is mid diff at worst if Zoro has only minor injuries by the end of the fight and ended with a single advanced Conqueror's attack.
It is at least low diff due to the panels you posted, because Lucci could clash with Zoro with armament haki and keep up with him in CQC.

What ending would push this beyond mid diff for you?
I don't think you can claim that Luffy vs Lucci was a low diff as Luffy needed his ultimate power to overwhelm Lucci, and even then he couldn't keep him down with 3 named attacks.

Who said each G5 round lasts 30 minutes, he’s at best doing 15 minutes or so
Lucci didn’t last quarter of a round, he was rag dolled instantly and bleeding like a pig from non ACoC no gigantism spinning or flaming attack lmao
Luffy was totally spent against Kizaru, and couldn’t draw blood with his attack

Half assing Kizaru dogwalked Luffy (and Rayleigh)
He’s crying now over Vegapunk but whatever lol
Lmao burh Luffy turned old man at the same time Lucci was down
He did get up way faster tho
So he lasted more than a round

Kizaru failed to do anything to Rayleigh and was frustrated.
I am not even sure why you are so vehemently defending a Pizza dough.

Yeah Zoro showed same "signs" of struggle against Pica lol
He was huffing and puffing there too clashing with Base Pica
We all know how that worked out lol

Zoro was huffing because of this. he was running around and following Pica, which we know is taxing to run around (From how tired Luffy got.)

Zoro literally ended Pica in one chapter with ease, without his gimmick with devilfruit. While vs. Lucci, there was no such gimmick, only raw stats and fighting.

What you guys are doing right now in my opinion is Damage Control mode.

You guys kept forcing the idea of Lucci giving Zoro trouble when I said fight will end as soon as Zoro uses one named attack and that's exactly what happened.

Why can't you guys just take your L and move on? Why do you guys have to be so stubborn

Most of us don't know each other irl..you won't look any bad for accepting you are wrong.

Lmao burh Luffy turned old man at the same time Lucci was down
He did get up way faster tho
So he lasted more than a round

Kizaru failed to do anything to Rayleigh and was frustrated.
I am not even sure why you are so vehemently defending a Pizza dough.
You subhuman gaslighting piece of shit, Luffy was literally laughing his ass off while sending Lucci ass to sleep, G5 was deactivated later
All that zoro jizz fucked your brain

Status
Not open for further replies.