Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
World's Most Wanted Man? NO!
World's Most Thoughtful Man
World's Most Careful Man

I'm imagining Revolutionaires financiers talking to Dragon

F: How is the Revolution going?
D: Well it is slow because our enemy is too big and powerful.
F: Alright and how did you spent our money?
D: We used to put fire in a flag and to rescue a slave that escaped and went back to the place we had rescued him of.
F: **** what?

Dory Brogy and the Ancient Robot are going to focus on Gorosei Kizarus going to go straight for Luffy.

Zoros not even here nor do we know if he’s even in fighting condition post Lucci.
:suresure: Bro was still conscious after fighting Ryuma, then Oars, then taking the pain bubble but people think he's gassed from a little stray cat giving him a paper cut
But is he defeating him? Thats the question being discussed here. The argument was always whether or not Saturn is an endgame antagonist or simply an arc based one, and the fact that all 5 Gorosei are here now kind of shoots the prospect in the foot of him losing here.

The only reason any of us are saying Kizaru is because Luffy reasonably gets wins every arc, so if its not a Gorosei (maybe it still is, im not saying it's "impossible"), the Admiral is really the only other choice here.
I never said he'd defeat him, just that he'd fight him.
Y'all keep screaming about Kuma or Bonney beating/fighting Saturn, and I said Luffy would do it, and I was right.
That's what matters.

Lucci tells Zoro that he feels an intriguing Haki. He's curious to check it out but he's still fighting Zoro.

Jinbei is speaking with Sanji via den-den mushi. Jinbei sees Zoro and Lucci still fighting and tells it to Sanji.

Sanji makes some snide remarks and calls zoro a "deadweight".

Zoro hears this and is clearly pissed.

Lucci uses the technique Shigan Madara the technique he used against Luffy in Enies Lobby but didn't hit. Zoro dodges and uses a new technique. Three Sword Style - Hahava Leopard Hunter This is not a "King of Hell" technique. It's base Three Sword Style.

(Hahava is one of the Eight Cold Hells in Buddhism)

Lucci tells Zoro that he feels an intriguing Haki. He's curious to check it out but he's still fighting Zoro.

Jinbei is speaking with Sanji via den-den mushi. Jinbei sees Zoro and Lucci still fighting and tells it to Sanji.

Sanji makes some snide remarks and calls zoro a "deadweight".

Zoro hears this and is clearly pissed.

Lucci uses the technique Shigan Madara the technique he used against Luffy in Enies Lobby but didn't hit. Zoro dodges and uses a new technique. Three Sword Style - Hahava Leopard Hunter This is not a "King of Hell" technique. It's base Three Sword Style.

(Hahava is one of the Eight Cold Hells in Buddhism)
Yooo

Status
Not open for further replies.