Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Zoro vs Nusjuro makes way more sense than Zoro vs Kizaru.

Zoro clashing with one of the Five Rulers of the World wielding the Shodai Kitetsu>Zoro clashing with Kizaru's and his light saber.

Don't get me wrong, I like Kizaru and all but it makes more sense for Zoro to clash with Venus than Kizaru.
Agree. Zoro vs Kizaru is a dead dream.

Zoro vs Nasujuro is the big deal.

Could just be that Lucci isn't on Zoro's level/isn't meant to be Zoro's biggest performance in the arc.

Lucci didn't get to show his strongest attacks vs Luffy either.

If Oda had more in plan for Zoro, it makes sense he won't want to stretch out the Lucci fight too long.
If Zoro could have won this easily, it just doesn’t make sense why Oda has been dragging this out.

Zoro vs Killer was like 1 chapter. But this has been going on forever… only for it to seemingly end in a lower diff than Pica?

It just doesn’t make sense. I’ll wait to see the panels, but I really think Lucci will regen next chapter.

I know other Zoro fans wanted Zoro to low diff so they could wank him, but tbh I was pretty hyped for this to be a good fight. The fact Luffy offered to help Zoro, the fact Jinbe was sent to help Zoro, and the fact that the fight took this long just made me think it would be a tough fight.

Maybe not an extreme diff. But at least like Zoro vs Pica. This is just disappointing.

Zoro vs Lucci is such a disappointing fight.

It's not enough that it was majorly offscreened by Oda, but it even ended in one attack.

I'm not one that overhypes Lucci and expected him to go the distance with Zoro but this is very underwhelming.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Venus belongs to zoro and no one else
But I still highly doubt they have a full/real fight here. I would be satisfied with them just skirmishing now and introducing themselves
Just a ACoC clash of Shodai Kitetsu and Sandai Kitersu would be enough, but let's see what Oda is cooking for 1111.

We'll be there.:endthis:

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Zoro vs Lucci is such a disappointing fight.

It's not enough that it was majorly offscreened by Oda, but it even ended in one attack.

I'm not one that overhypes Lucci and expected him to go the distance with Zoro but this is very underwhelming.
It was just an excuse to keep Zoro away from the main plot for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.