Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I just find it kinda ironic that their fans think she have better chance then carrot while i think her and carrot are two side of the same coin.
I know c4n nonsense wall of text is dumb, but yamabros used to yapping some nasty shit too, just because they not here today, doesnt mean they cant comeback later.
Well, the upcoming cover story seems to feature Wano.
Although, I’ll be laughing my ass off if both Carrot and Yamato are featured there, as Zou is likely to be really close to Wano due to their shared history.

I just find it kinda ironic that their fans think she have better chance then carrot while i think her and carrot are two side of the same coin.
I know c4n nonsense wall of text is dumb, but yamabros used to yapping some nasty shit too, just because they not here today, doesnt mean they cant comeback later.
This new cover story will illuminate if the idea is legitimate/feasible or not

and kaido didn't go 100% his power against his own child too.
I'm not saying Yamato is as strong as Kaido, or close in strength to him, but he didn't seem to be very sentimental to her and hit her pretty badly.

UPD - here are some manga pics for the reference:
Kairo agrees he's being serious with his killing intent:

Thunder Bagua is his signature move and he doesn't look like he's pulling punches:

As a result, Yamato is quite badly hurt:

TL;DR Yamato is no way as strong as Kaido, but she was strong enough to stall him on her own, and he wasn't going easy on her.

Also in a hindsight I find it hilarious how both Carrot and Yamato turned out to be furries4nakama 🤣

Last edited:
Headcannon. Show me the panel where he says this.
there's no way kaidou attacks in chapter 1024-1025 are on the same level with his attacks to luffy in the previous chapter, or all his drunk moves to luffy before luffy power got awakened. he also probably only use 1 named attack to yamato in that battle roof.

so yea he didn't go full power to yamato like he did to luffy
Post automatically merged:

he wasn't going easy on her.
in their battle roof chapters he didn't use a lot of named attack to yamato. probably only 1 thunder bagua and that's all.

he didn't go full 100% on her like he did to luffy tho.

Last edited:
C4N get banned and now yamato fans start show up and restocking their copium...
:whitepress:
He got banned?

Only temporarily.
What do you have against Yamabros though? We took our loss without much whining, and most of the folks I know don't even post in this thread anymore.
I mean, cope never dies, but I don't see people being obnoxious about their preferred candidate?
You're a Yamabro? But you're so nice :catblush:

there's no way kaidou attacks in chapter 1024-1025 are on the same level with his attacks to luffy in the previous chapter, or all his drunk moves to luffy before luffy power got awakened. he also probably only use 1 named attack to yamato in that battle roof.

so yea he didn't go full power to yamato like he did to luffy

in their battle roof chapters he didn't use a lot of named attack to yamato. probably only 1 thunder bagua and that's all.

he didn't go full 100% on her like he did to luffy tho.
So we get rid of C4N and now we have another idiot in their place - great.

Nobody is saying Yamato made Kaido go 100% ffs. But Kaido was also not going easy on Yamato. Yamato's a monster.

How was this even relevant to the thread again?