Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro vs Lucci is such a disappointing fight.

It's not enough that it was majorly offscreened by Oda, but it even ended in one attack.

I'm not one that overhypes Lucci and expected him to go the distance with Zoro but this is very underwhelming.
Not really for me. Most of zoro fans knew lucci was a no match but we are enjoying now because we waited many many months lol.
But lucci is just a recycled fighter used for the plot.

I disagree.
Is jet pistol from G2 Luffy with advanced conqueror's, stronger than a full power supreme kong gum from rooftop Luffy? I don't think so. A low end attack from a stronger mode need not be stronger than the strongest move with full effort from a weaker mode. In fact, it tends to not be the case.
KoH Dragon Damnation >= Togen totsuka > Asura > anything else Zoro used in the arc
By the way, what is Ultra Gari? Ultra tiger? That didn't land on King IIRC, he dodged it

Yeah, check it out.
Just to add on. Scabbards went on offense against Kaido, did their own version of togen toksuka, had Kaido down, Kiku's hand got chopped and Kaido started his beatdown. Before BM vs Marco was finished.
I think the comparison is a little wrong but even then I think the difference is pretty significant in ACoC and non ACoC moves. Jet Pistol with ACoC is stronger than Supreme Kong in my eyes, I think the whole RT and Chap 1010 showed exactly this. The DC of Supreme Kong would be higher for non durable/regular opponents or things like rocks etc. but the actual AP/lethality would be different. If we were talking about any other powerup besides ACoC then you would be correct but ACoC in my eyes is just that big of a powerup.

Ultra Gari/Tiger Hunt is the first attack that Zoro landed on King after going KOH/unlocking ACoC. The attack itself is not shown but Zoros pose at the end of the attack is similar to his Ultra Tiger Hunt move. King took this attack in flame off mode, then Bird Dance and then KOH DD.

Status
Not open for further replies.