Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy clashes with Lucci in Gear 5 (his peak) with black lightning in the background and needs three named attacks to put him down, and the community response is:

"Luffy low-diffed Lucci, that is clearly basic armament haki; Luffy just went Gear 5 to troll; he could have one shot in base if he wanted too!"

Zoro DOES one shot Lucci with his first named attack, a non-King of Hell move with black lightning in the background, and the community response is this:

"Zoro needed a haki bloom/ Sanji rage boost to finish the extreme diff fight he had for six months against Lucci. What a bum!"

But people will tell you that it is the Zoro fans who are toxic / take Agenda Piece to far. Man, its OVER for the Zoro haters!

The next chapter is COMING no matter how hard people cope! You think this chapter was bad for the Zoro haters? Wait for what Oda cooks next!

Last edited:
I agree

I’ve said for a while that Zoro really only needs 1 more good power up to step into that realm and that seems to be somewhat accurate now that we’ve seen the result of this fight

Now I’m gonna give slight pushback on the high diff take because as we all know top tiers aren’t created equal

I still think Roger and Primebeard would bully him

Middle of the pack top tiers though? I can see him giving them a good fight
Oh yeah nah you’re 100% right, I wasn’t thinking of Primebeard and Roger

Those guys are 1 step above

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Some Zori fans making fan of Luffy, because Ju Peter caught him off guard.

Oooh wait this is only thing they will be able to joke about, alright,I let you guys does.
It’s over, Zoro was confirmed above Nika in the same chapter Ju Peter almost one shot him

This is what happens when you fuck with the God of Agriculture, you get ate like a fucking vegetable

Yeah. I genuinely think Oda stalled for chapter 1111. Can’t see how it makes any sense otherwise, especially to end it RIGHT on 1110 when there were so many other chances

Lmk what you think about this aspect of it too @Welkin
Zoro defeating Lucci now likely means there’s more in store for Zoro

The only problem is that Sanji as well as the Giants have made it abundantly clear that the goal is to escape not to fight an entire war here

I doubt there will be any fights that are truly completed past this point

Skirmishes and clashing? Sure, but no full fights

I think Zoro will get a chance to interact with Nasjuro and see his blade (surely he’ll react since it’s the greatest Kitetsu and he reacted when he saw Nidai) but I doubt they’ll have a full battle

Status
Not open for further replies.