Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who says zoro is using ACOC is coping lol

We’ve seen the black lighting among different characters since whole cake island arc
From fodders to jimbei to supernova to yonko
We’re capable telling the difference between ACoC and basic black lighting haki .

For zoro
It’s king of hell

I think that’s my biggest issue when it comes to figuring out the difficulty of the fight and how it went down in general

First he was using 2 swords, then he goes up multiple levels using 3 swords with the smoke, then he drops multiple levels back down to 2 swords, then at some point offscreen he went back up to 3 swords and got his sword launched mid-air (somehow?) and he finishes the fight with all 3

You’d have to jump through 20 hoops to explain how that makes sense
It's simple. He used 3 swords to get him time to adjust to Lucci's awakening power and speed. Afterwards he went back to 2 swords because that's all he needed to use to handle awakening Lucci, as the manga showed.

We saw Zoro do the same thing when he fought Kaku. He started with 2 sword and switched to 3 swords after Kaku used awakening.

Unlike Guffy, Zoro doesn't have Future Sight. What's Nika's excuse?
FS don't work on high tiers.
Oda made something useless as fuck after one battle well unless you shanks it seem .
I have been saying for years that FS won't matter in big fights cause it annoying to try to keep track of within the fight .
Really at this point luffy FS good for fodder alone lol .

Status
Not open for further replies.