Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GoodIsNotNice

Part of my favourite pastime sometimes is going through TV tropes pages of the movies/mangas/TV series/comics and checking out the tropes, I used to want to be a writer and seeing how various concepts are used in practice is fascinating.

What I actually meant here is that we can be chill and reasonable, but don't get on our nerves, it might lead to some bans 😈

Woooo! You will love it here - thank you!:funky:
Post automatically merged:

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GoodIsNotNice

Part of my favourite pastime sometimes is going through TV tropes pages of the movies/mangas/TV series/comics and checking out the tropes, I used to want to be a writer and seeing how various concepts are used in practice is fascinating.

What I actually meant here is that we can be chill and reasonable, but don't get on our nerves, it might lead to some bans 😈
You wanted to be a writer?! Oh, now I'm intrigued. What do you like to write or what did you like to write?

You know of Good is not nice trope, right? :moonwalk:
Anyways, we remaining Yamabros are civil and reasonable :optimistic:

He's asking for it :)

@Rambles , we can collect when SHP leave Egghead without Lucci, right?
When Egghead arc is over, then it is time to collect. Because if they are leaving the island physically and are coming back for someone immediately after, and with me having agreed to you, I would stand before the technical problem to need to pay you even if Lucci joins after they turned back. So we have to wait until this arc ends. :feelsokeman:

Last edited:
I don't know...

.. but somehow, me making a lot of noise, saying that I'm right and explaining that others can be toxic is worse than people insulting others, harrassment, threats, lies, bigotry etc.

:few:

Then don't fight me

Actually you are the one calling people toxic and sexist, etc. you got banned multiple times. Sigran didn’t. Sigran is one of the few who tries to keep calm and mediate between parties. However everyone has their limits when dealing with people who suffer from cognitive dissonance.

wow...silencing voice we dont like... Seems like yamato ally need some democracy

You wanted to be a writer?! Oh, now I'm intrigued. What do you like to write or what did you like to write?
I have like a whole notebook of poems I wrote when I was 14-18 years old, several short stories, a couple of fanfics, couple of unfinished multi-chapter stories... Since I love fantasy and supernatural things, those are usually what I wrote about. Oh, and I've written three one-shots for my D&D group, we played them and had fun. I'm also working now on a one-shot Warhammer Fantasy RPG for my bf with a unique world (but I don't have much time so that it's still a vague idea rather than fleshed-out adventure).

When Egghead arc is over, then it is time to collect. Because if they are leaving the island physically and are coming back for someone immediately after, and with me having agreed to you, I would stand before the technical problem to need to pay you even if Lucci joins after they turned back. So we have to wait until this arc ends. :feelsokeman:
Sure, it seems like the day X is near anyway. I'm still thinking what would be your 1000 story about SHP, I haven't decided yet :)

Last edited:

I have like a whole notebook of poems I wrote when I was 14-18 years old, several short stories, a couple of fanfics, couple of unfinished multi-chapter stories... Since I love fantasy and supernatural things, those are usually what I wrote about. Oh, and I've written three one-shots for my D&D group, we played them and had fun. I'm also working now on a one-shot Warhammer Fantasy RPG for my bf with a unique world (but I don't have much time so that it's still a vague idea rather than fleshed-out adventure).

Sure, it seems like the day X is near anyway. I'm still thinking what would be your 1000 story about SHP, I haven't decided yet :)
Oh, you like fantasy - this is why you like bats so much? Because of vampires? And you are working on a game? This sounds complicated with all the code you have to write then. Can you give us maybe some pictures, when it is done? I would love to see it - it is going to be good - for sure!

I have long thought about what I could write - but I can't come up with something myself. I have started something a few months back with Usopp finding a Laptop in the ocean that connects to our real world. So, almost everyone in the crew tries it out and some even get addicted to it and find some sites they should probably not visit ... .😬 One gets clowned here.

Oh, you like fantasy - this is why you like bats so much? Because of vampires? And you are working on a game? This sounds complicated with all the code you have to write then. Can you give us maybe some pictures, when it is done? I would love to see it - it is going to be good - for sure!
Nah, I dislike the vampires actually, both as monsters and glorified elf-like creatures. I'm a Devilbat because of Eyeshield21, one of my favourite mangas, my first user pic here was Hiruma, but then I noticed Udell has the same pic so I started to change mine from time to time. Btw, the Sanjibat avi I have now is my drawing, so I'm not that good as you can see 😅

As for the game, no, it's not a computer game (actually my bf is working on one), it's a story for a tabletop RPG for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay gaming system. I'd do Dungeons&Dragons, but he likes the WFRP system a lot more. So basically I'll use WFRP game rules, and for the advenrure I'm creating a story, it's a very rough idea for now, I have seen someone rearrange the continents in a bear shape and I thought "oh, it'd be cool if there was a world created by a Bear-God, inhabited by bears, but they could change into people and back, and for some reason bears liked being people more than bears and more and more of them stayed as people forever, and they ended up being born as people, and eventually no one believed in Bear God anymore, so he fell asleep and the world started freezing. Now for the adventure, there's a small village where our MC is, and he will need to somehow wake up the Bear God and also make sure that he doesn't fall asleep again or secure world's survival in a different way". I still haven't figured out the rest tbh, I have ideas here and there, but it's still a work in progress.
@Bepo D. Bear you might wanna read this^ guess you'll be interested in this Bear World :D

I have long thought about what I could write - but I can't come up with something myself. I have started something a few months back with Usopp finding a Laptop in the ocean that connects to our real world. So, almost everyone in the crew tries it out and some even get addicted to it and find some sites they should probably not visit ... .😬 One gets clowned here.
Ahahaha, SHP visit WG forums would be GOLD! You could even use some posts for reference, ahahaha, yeah, I would love this.

Nah, I dislike the vampires actually, both as monsters and glorified elf-like creatures. I'm a Devilbat because of Eyeshield21, one of my favourite mangas, my first user pic here was Hiruma, but then I noticed Udell has the same pic so I started to change mine from time to time. Btw, the Sanjibat avi I have now is my drawing, so I'm not that good as you can see 😅

As for the game, no, it's not a computer game (actually my bf is working on one), it's a story for a tabletop RPG for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay gaming system. I'd do Dungeons&Dragons, but he likes the WFRP system a lot more. So basically I'll use WFRP game rules, and for the advenrure I'm creating a story, it's a very rough idea for now, I have seen someone rearrange the continents in a bear shape and I thought "oh, it'd be cool if there was a world created by a Bear-God, inhabited by bears, but they could change into people and back, and for some reason bears liked being people more than bears and more and more of them stayed as people forever, and they ended up being born as people, and eventually no one believed in Bear God anymore, so he fell asleep and the world started freezing. Now for the adventure, there's a small village where our MC is, and he will need to somehow wake up the Bear God and also make sure that he doesn't fall asleep again or secure world's survival in a different way". I still haven't figured out the rest tbh, I have ideas here and there, but it's still a work in progress.
@Bepo D. Bear you might wanna read this^ guess you'll be interested in this Bear World :D

Ahahaha, SHP visit WG forums would be GOLD! You could even use some posts for reference, ahahaha, yeah, I would love this.
This has potential! How are you going to let the people explore the problem? Are you going all out in the beginning with explaining everything or are you little by little adding things and let the problem of the Bear God come to light gradually?

The story with the Laptop is not done - My imagination just does not want to help me here. :catcry:

This has potential! How are you going to let the people explore the problem? Are you going all out in the beginning with explaining everything or are you little by little adding things and let the problem of the Bear God come to light gradually?

The story with the Laptop is not done - My imagination just does not want to help me here. :catcry:
Ofc little by little, it’s an adventure )

no worries, it will come out to you!

So we get rid of C4N and now we have another idiot in their place - great.

Nobody is saying Yamato made Kaido go 100% ffs. But Kaido was also not going easy on Yamato. Yamato's a monster.

How was this even relevant to the thread again?
chill dude, people just asking me and i just give answers. the hell this yamato sucker easily call someone idiot over a cartoon character. smh.

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
So basically I'll use WFRP game rules, and for the advenrure I'm creating a story, it's a very rough idea for now, I have seen someone rearrange the continents in a bear shape and I thought "oh, it'd be cool if there was a world created by a Bear-God, inhabited by bears, but they could change into people and back, and for some reason bears liked being people more than bears and more and more of them stayed as people forever, and they ended up being born as people, and eventually no one believed in Bear God anymore, so he fell asleep and the world started freezing. Now for the adventure, there's a small village where our MC is, and he will need to somehow wake up the Bear God and also make sure that he doesn't fall asleep again or secure world's survival in a different way". I still haven't figured out the rest tbh, I have ideas here and there, but it's still a work in progress.
I actually am! Bear World! :shocking:

chill dude, people just asking me and i just give answers. the hell this yamato sucker easily call someone idiot over a cartoon character. smh.
Do I (and the others who were replying to you for that matter) not come across as chill? All I did was correctly point out you being a dumbass lmao

I don't even like Yamato :gokulaugh:cope harder. There's nothing wrong with holding other users to account for their stupid opinion when they're factually incorrect