Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest Zoro is very incompetent. Waisting time with leftover. Meanwhile everything was happening with the rest of the crew. Sanji simply bobble diff kaku, Zoro should be smart and made the same.
1hp kizaru ? What about 1hp Lucci ? Hahahah
did Zoro's incompetence kill the guy they were here to rescue numbnuts?
1hp Zoro one shot 1hp Lucci, still a far better feat than killing Vegapunk no?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Gonna need some opinions here; Post the pretty bad chapter but I'll organize it in the OP of the chapter thread so people can read it chronologically

Or wait a day for a better scan.

Making a poll now.

I really think some of them dont care about Sanji arc development in Whole Cake
People really don’t care about the characterization at all which is so disappointing.

Sanji Luffy and Nami all were super well written that arc. Sanji trying to do the same as Usopp when he left the crew to force the others to accept it, Luffy showcasing his affinity that Rayleigh of sensing peoples emotions sensing that Sanji was lying the whole time, and Nami being guarded because she’s been betrayed by friends

Everyone acted logically in such a shitty situation which inevitably ended once Sanji got a chance to be free and finally told Luffy the truth he’s been trying to cover up even to himself.

It was a great arc before it turned into a lame battle escape arc.

Goroseis have a certain aura but at the same time they don't look impressive when they attack. Saturn has been treated almost as a non-factor for Luffy, Mars was easily stopped by the barrier. Ju Peter easily stopped by the giants. Nusjuro did better, but at the same time he only faced pacifists. I feel like they are annoying because of regen or hax but they don't seem extremely strong like a Yonkou.

I hope Topman does something more impressive in the next chapter.

People really don’t care about the characterization at all which is so disappointing.

Sanji Luffy and Nami all were super well written that arc. Sanji trying to do the same as Usopp when he left the crew to force the others to accept it, Luffy showcasing his affinity that Rayleigh of sensing peoples emotions sensing that Sanji was lying the whole time, and Nami being guarded because she’s been betrayed by friends

Everyone acted logically in such a shitty situation which inevitably ended once Sanji got a chance to be free and finally told Luffy the truth he’s been trying to cover up even to himself.

It was a great arc before it turned into a lame battle escape arc.
No they weren't. Sanji and Luffy fight makes literally 0 sense. That whole Sanji flashback destroyed his previous characterization. Luffy also is terrible the whole arc. Ridiculous promises he barely keep up with. Getting arrested during a secret mission in a Yonko territory. Too much gag in his fights. Nami... What the hell does she did? Only playing the Lola card to fucking homies.

I like the Gorosei's designs.

but I do wish instead of all 5 + Imu being mythical zoans that they were a mixture of mythical zoans, logias and extremely powerful paramencias.

but it seems like we aren't going to get that many more logias unfortunately.
They're good designs on their own. Just not where I want to see them.

I was of the belief the Gorosei did not possess DF because it was - in a way - beneath them and/or too limiting. Why they would think it is beneath them, I don't know, but I did think it was crazy they had so many powerful DFs as prizes at Gold Valley. I also figured they would find them too limiting due to vulnerabilities. I also considered that Roger might not have had a DF for the same reason.

A mix of extremely strong Haki users and multiple DF types among the Gorosei would've been better than what we got, imo.

Why were people mad at Nami over the slap? It was such an incredibly valid reaction
Back then an argument was that she should have made the effor to understand Sanji's actions as she was in *similar* situation in the past, but idk why would a rather emotional character coldly analyze the situation when Luffy was getting the shit beaten out of him until he collapsed on the ground by the guy he fought an YC for dozen hours to save.
Arlong Park thing doesn't really work for a few reasons but that'd require a longer post.

Status
Not open for further replies.