Future Events Why do Zoro haters never learn?

Why do Zoro downplayers never learn?

• IQ related

• Copium related

Results are only viewable after voting.
Learn what again? :milaugh:

This isn't even a learning curve thing tbh. Been here 3+ months, and i've come to realise that it's just bad genetics.

They're dispositioned to having these bad Zoro takes. That and repeating "hurr durr zeekaykay neva habband".

Zorojuro just amplifies the stupidity that they were born with. True story :jordanmf:
Yeah there's no way Lerkan @Erkan12 and his buddies are normal human beings, I've come to that conclusion too. Genetically they're probably closer to goblins or smth

Sigh.

Zoro's been inferior to Luffy since Alabasta mate. The gap between them is huge, it has remained huge. He needed to go all out to defeat Lucci, who isn't even the third strongest person on the island right now, and that's after being all dirtied and all.

But sure, he's stronger than Luffy...

Sigh.

Zoro's been inferior to Luffy since Alabasta mate. The gap between them is huge, it has remained huge. He needed to go all out to defeat Lucci, who isn't even the third strongest person on the island right now, and that's after being all dirtied and all.

Alabasta? The arc where he learned haki while Luffy relied to water and blood to beat Crocodile.

I tell you this Zoro could beat Crocodile like Luffy did or like he beated Mr 1. But there is no scenario for Luffy to beat Mr 1 since he only learned haki at timeskip.

Sigh.

No koh, no acoc, no bandanas, no Ashura, or the 3000 worlds of the king of hell. Zoro>g5>>g4

Holy shit, massive W
After seeing huffpiece, I thought this was massive cope.

But it was just Loda's shit tier writing for stalling purposes. :whitepress:

Really tho, Lucci deserves better. He should've given a good fight to Luffy and Zoro.
He shoulda fought Reverse Rooftop Runji so he could have had a chance to win anything. Instead he moved like Jogo fighting the 2 strongest sorcerers :kobeha: