Character Discussion Shanks fans=Nosojuro is not a swordsman. He didn't cut.

C

CensoredbyWG

I laugh my ass off when either nasajuro or kizaru utterly humiliated zoro on the following weeks, every YC who fought admirals was DESTROYED and zoro won't be different

I laugh my ass off when either nasajuro or kizaru utterly humiliated zoro on the following weeks, every YC who fought admirals was DESTROYED and zoro won't be different
Have you forgotten that the base of Zoro without a Bandana >g5 +4 nominal +haki Goofy? And you haven't forgotten that King >Lolmato?
Post automatically merged:

he was clearly cutting lol
How can you cut if there is no incision? Just freezing.

C

CensoredbyWG

Have you forgotten that the base of Zoro without a Bandana >g5 +4 nominal +haki Goofy? And you haven't forgotten that King >Lolmato?
Yes, i did forget about your headcannon because in CANON manga, zoro has never come close to luffy other than during east blue, from alabasta on wards the gap only got bigger

don't talk in behalf of Shanks fandom

we don't give a fuck if he can cut or slash

Shanks low diffs him
At least 50% of Shanks' fanatics deny that he is not a swordsman because he did not cut. Well, then Nosojuro is also not a swordsman, he did not cut, but froze without damaging the kumabots.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, i did forget about your headcannon because in CANON manga, zoro has never come close to luffy other than during east blue, from alabasta on wards the gap only got bigger
Yes, it increases so much that Zoro, with a random first attack in the base, destroyed the one on whom Goofy spent g5 + 4 nominal attacks, eventually becoming a feeble old man who was carried away after a fight, leaving Lucci with a patch on his cheek.