Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
He isn't. His doctor says his blood pressure is too high and his long breaks are mostly used to work on One Piece stuff, like the movies, promotional events and Netflix. If anything, these breaks won't do him any good unless he took an actual vacation, but that's practically taboo for manga authors.
That's exactly why I'm worried, the guy is getting on with his years and he's not healthy. God forbid something happens, I hope he actually takes some time to rest during this break

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I think the part that bothers me at this point is that taking this many breaks really just delays the inevitable with his health…like, if he takes a month off, then he’s maybe more rested, but he ages during that time without progressing the story, so we’re still in a spot where he’s declining at the same rate as before but he’s also not moving the narrative along. With Toriyama’s passing, there should be even MORE urgency for him to either go monthly or take on a Totoyaro-like apprentice who can keep the franchise rolling if he shuffles off this mortal coil before finishing, but something tells me nothing will change and we’ll just keep hurtling uninterrupted towards the obvious outcome :josad:
Honestly yea I think a monthly release could be really good in the long run like for what it did for Araki

Would mean better story pacing as well due to the length of a monthly chapter