Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
-----------------------------------------------------
| One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion |
-----------------------------------------------------

This topic is for discussing "One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers". The thread : "One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoiler Summaries and Images" is where you can find summaries and spoiler images.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and follow them meticulously while discussing.
  • Do not discuss the spoilers outside the dedicated threads until the chapter comes out.
  • Avoid posting direct links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible. However, you can credit them by mentioning the source.
  • Avoid using spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter gets released.
  • Avoid re-posting the content already posted in the thread dedicated to the spoiler summaries and images.
  • Keep the discussions regarding things/characters that weren't mentioned in the spoilers to a minimum and avoid them altogether if possible.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source, so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.

DISCLAIMER : WorstGen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

HE'S STANDING?! HE'S FUCKING STANDING?!

MOTHERFUCKER!! MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ZORO. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HIM . I WORE THE BANDANA IRL
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER 6 MONTHS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO SEE HIM LOW DIFF LUCCI?!
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS WADO OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK JINBEI. FUCK LUCCI . FUCK ENMA. FUCK ODA. FUCK EGGHEAD. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING ZORO'S POTENTIAL FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !

Status
Not open for further replies.