Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Kingdom is great until Houken dies and it starts becoming kinda stale
Kingdom honestly declined for other reasons than Houken leaving the story @MarineHQ

It feels less smarter and outside of Bihei's marriage and the Han mini arc Shin has been less interesting

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
β€Ž
Except luffy was keeping up with kizaru before ehe amped his speed ...
Blitzing Luffy once doesn't mean he can do it the whole fight
No proof Luffy used fs vs Kizaru in round 1 even
Lol sure noodle. Luffy couldn't land a hit on stationary Kizaru. And saw nothing when Kizaru actually used his speed. Obviously it would work again and again.

And obviously Luffy used FS. Or else he never used it for his 1v1 against Kaido or for Snakeman vs Katakuri. It's no different than claiming people don't use COO at all since there's no indicators.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
β€Ž
Still think it’s funny how even by the end of Wano, every Admiral fan would tell you that these guys have ACoC. Nowadays you don’t even see any Admiral fans arguing they have basic CoC :suresure:

Love it or hate it, CoC is the golden ticket into the high top tier range and beyond. Kizaru caps out at mid top tier without it
That makes no sense because the other top tiers we've seen (aside from Luffy) don't have

1.logias
2.awakening

Kizaru with proper context is already looking like more than a handful for Luffy without going all out. If he really does have an awakening it will be hard to argue he's not up there with the best of em. And I'm speaking all time, when you consider Kuzan in many ways was shown to be Garp but with a logia fruit.

The thought that these dudes have awakening is beyond scary, given they have kept up with legit top tiers who don't have dfs or who are using awakening. Which is why I'm not even completely sold they do. It probably creates some issues for Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.