Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks is know as the FS killer so luffy having FS don't even matter to him so we have our EXTRA specific way for shanks to win .
Then Luffy will also learn this haki and also use it one shanks

dude… the man is busted… both his df and Oda’s willingness to give Luffy whichever haki power Luffy needs at any time

it's weird to me how other yonko try to leech off of Goofy.
Not only Yonko aren't part of the same faction, they vary in power unlike Admirals for example.

Imagine someone saying that Big Mom can one shot Kid and Killer just because Shanks 1 shot Kid and Killer, even though we saw Meme literally lose to Kid, unable to deal damage to Kid even with Hawkins helping her💀

Last edited:
You have to go into this forum with that mind set that early on .
People told WG was crazy with that shit but i did not think that crazy until i get here my self .
Now i know how it work it just easier to roll with things lol .
I see what you're saying. I'm just realizing how tired I am of agenda peddling.

If Shanks’ plans or agenda involve him fighting Luffy while Luffy is fighting to save the world, then he’s officially a bad guy right?… luffy is trying to save the world, and you jump him to hinder him, that’s inexcusable
If Shanks is using him for his own Agenda then they will fight. If he isnt and its just to elevate Luffy's own then they wont.

I dont believe the latter because Oda has painted Shanks in a VERY two faced way at key moments in this story. The most recent examples being:

If Oda is trying to make this a red herring, then what even is the point? Why make the reader question anything about his character if in the end he has zero ulterior motives? Dont even get me started on Kid. If he wasnt intending on going to LT, then he didnt need Kid's RPs. If he's trying to help Luffy, then why does he actually need them and say what he says about about claiming One Piece?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.