Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Shanks is using him for his own Agenda then they will fight. If he isnt and its just to elevate Luffy's own then they wont.

I dont believe the latter because Oda has painted Shanks in a VERY two faced way at key moments in this story. The most recent examples being:

If Oda is trying to make this a red herring, then what even is the point? Why make the reader question anything about his character if in the end he has zero ulterior motives? Dont even get me started on Kid. If he wasnt intending on going to LT, then he didnt need Kid's RPs. If he's trying to help Luffy, then why does he actually need them and say what he says about about claiming One Piece?
Luffy him self want to fight shanks and want to do it last.
Of course Oda has us not certain about shanks motives etc etc etc .
Still it not a huge factor in having them fight since luffy want to fight him no matter what we learn about him and what he wants.

Luffy him self want to fight shanks and want to do it last.
Of course Oda has us not certain about shanks motives etc etc etc .
Still it not a huge factor in having them fight since luffy want to fight him no matter what we learn about him and what he wants.
I agree. Irrespective of motivations, thats the goal for Luffy (and assumedly Shanks based on his expressions when he looks at Luffy's wanted posters).

But if theres something deeper I definitely wont be opposed to it!

There is a huge difference between a 30-year-old and a 15-year-old
I can easily leave the forum whenever I want, while usually young people are addicted to discussions
This not always true for a lot of things.
In fact i would say most of the agenda and addicted people on the older side.
Shit most young people not even using forums to do any discussion lol.

Acting like a victim? Did i liyed?

Since Zoro started fighting Lucci, haters including you start to trash talking Zoro saying Zoro was fighting Luffy's leftover
Zoro and Sanji should be in Dorry and Broggy's place while Jinbe and Robin should've fought Lucci. The other straw hats deal with the Vice admirals. I think this would have been the best setup for everyone. I have no interest in mocking Zoro or Sanji who both didn't look bad but rather underwhelming, not because they lack power but because Oda lacks interest.
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.