- Wings vs Admirals
- Enel return

Reality for Elbaf:
- Nika lore
- More Nika lore
- Luffy, Dorry and Brogy vs BB, Akainu
- SHs watching Luffy

:milaugh:
Not only that. Imagine if both Egghead and Elbaf pass with no proper resolution to Bonney and Kuma beyond Kuma and Bonney just cheering and worshiping Nika more. :jordamas:

I can't view any hype for this

After G5, Luffy's fights really falled.

3 years ago, Luffy vs Akainu or Luffy vs Shanks would be soo hype, but after G5 and Kizaru's treatment, i'm worried about Papazuki and Snitch and Fatbeard.
Me too in a way, but I guess it largely depends on how they are handled. Each of these 3 definitely have advantages considering their powers:

- Unlike Kizaru, Akainu is absolutely lethal, to the point where if Luffy is not careful, he can be scarred or maimed in an instant. This to me would require absolute control of AdCoC, because he quite literally cant physically touch Akainu (remember haki just makes logias tangible, not nullify their DF powers (see Caesar and how he turned to gas while Luffy grabbed him).

- Blackbeard has the benefit of Yami Yami no mi. Where he 100% can just cancel Luffy's powers, meaning no more Nika if he's touched by him. This will absolutely happen and I expect this fight to be more serious because of it. Then add the the Quake powers and possibly whatever 3rd power he is speculated to have

- Shanks just has overwhelming haki, to the point where we probably can assume that while Haki cant cancel out DF powers (see my point above with Akainu, Luffy will get hurt easily), it likely can counteract the silly shit Luffy does to people like rubberizing them. I think Kaido's message about Roger and Haki trumping allis pretty noteworthy considering Shanks is pretty much Roger-Lite

It's the first time is see the strongest getting defeated lol
Yeah cause Lucci doesn't have plot armor.. Zoro does.. Oda knew Zoro couldn't defeat Lucci quick but at the same time he had to move Zoro to the next event.. So Zoro magically bypassed Lucci CoO when he couldn't the whole fight ok..

As far as we know, Saturn has only left Marie joa two times in recent times.

First was for godvalley 38 years ago.

The second is right now in egghead.

These fucks don't seem the type to go on normal missions to the lower realms.

@Sir Yasheen @Paperchampion23
Expectation for Elbaf:
- SHs and others vs BBPs/RHP + Admirals
- Wings vs Admirals
- Enel return

Reality for Elbaf:
- Nika lore
- More Nika lore
- Luffy, Dorry and Brogy vs BB, Akainu
- SHs watching Luffy

:milaugh:
How the giants have been waiting for a million years, for a pirate with a scar on his face n chest with a strawhat, to come and fulfil a sacred prophecy.

Are you Nika cause you're the strongest or are you the strongest because you're Nika?

Status
Not open for further replies.