Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Don’t you think you’re jumping the gun on all these accounts lol?

You’re pulling a Kinyagi, getting hysterical over Oda not being ready to show an Admiral going all-out on Egghead lol, or that Kizaru doesn’t have Zoro and Sanji at their EOS strength level.

Oda has said on multiple occasions that the Admirals are his favorite actors and star in his favorite movies. I’m sure he’s said similar shit about Shonen Guts and the other guy. Y’all need to stop losing your shit just because we aren’t at the literal end of the manga yet lmfao.
I know Oda likes the Admirals, but the fanbases always expect to see an super power level show and fights for their favs.

-Look, years ago i was 100% Zoro and Sanji would fight an Admiral, now i don't even believe in this.
-Years ago, Sanji vs Kizaru fight would be so cool to think, but now It's over.

The point is, don't have high expectations for Power Level and fights anymore, it took me a while to see that and now I see it.

You Admiral fans don't have this problem because the Admirals ARE ALREADY Top Tiers, Zoro and Sanji are different

@EmperorKinyagi @Lee Ba Shou @RayanOO @Paperchampion23 @TheKnightOfTheSea @MarineHQ

Isn’t it kinda weird how the Gorosei have battle scars despite having infinite regen? The person who gave them those scars must have been extremely powerful. Perhaps it was the person who they literally revere as a god? I wonder if maybe Imu actually killed them during the Void Century, resulting in their permanent battle scars, and then revived them as vessels for the Gyuki, Itsunade, Hoki, Bakotsu, and Sandwyrm. It’s weird how Ju Peter has a huge scar across his neck, as if someone slit his throat.

@EmperorKinyagi @Lee Ba Shou @RayanOO @Paperchampion23 @TheKnightOfTheSea @MarineHQ

Isn’t it kinda weird how the Gorosei have battle scars despite having infinite regen? The person who gave them those scars must have been extremely powerful. Perhaps it was the person who they literally revere as a god? I wonder if maybe Imu actually killed them during the Void Century, resulting in their permanent battle scars, and then revived them as vessels for the Gyuki, Itsunade, Hoki, Bakotsu, and Sandwyrm. It’s weird how Ju Peter has a huge scar across his neck, as if someone slit his throat.
They’re most likely just from before the immortality surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.