Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Garp was crying and even about to fight Akainu for doing his job. Now compare that to Kuzan and Kizaru standing on business and directly putting their loved ones down. Garp couldnt even witness it without breaking down, there are levels to this mental toughness and the logia trio are built different.
Garp father figure aura > Kizaru uncle aura
I felt for Garp back then, the emotional struggle was delivered better. It was more subtle

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Build different?

They are just getting nerfed for the sake of plot and it's getting annoying
Oh that's facts. But I'm talking about mental fortitude. They've had to make some tough decisions but they pulled through regardless of their relationships.

Kuzan still put Garp down, wouldn't let him leave the island.
Kizaru still killed VP, wouldn't let him leave the island.

Chuck luffy

After this arc someone need to sit down and explain to oda how to write one piece manga and what SHs /antagonist means to the story

Don't think oda will care but someone needs to do it lol
I mean people love this arc even with SH taking a back seat and fights being short .
To me that is interesting since people love marineford and that had no SH and hardly any big fights with the antagonist just getting show off.
This like marieford in a way but luffy replace WB as the person that the central figure of power .

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Garp father figure aura > Kizaru uncle aura
I felt for Garp back then, the emotional struggle was delivered better. It was more subtle
This is far more subtle. Kizaru is hard to understand, he's a borderline sociopath. No one knows his next move. Everyone knew Garp was not doing shit.

Kizaru was telling Bonney and Kuma hes slicing them in half a few chapters ago lol. Swift death. Garp was never on that time. But I agree his struggle was better written.

Facts. The longer Gear 5 goes on the harder it will be for Oda to handle it cause he pretty much gave Luffy his PEAK waaay too early in the Story + for me personally and many outhere Gear 5 is the opposite of how i want Luffys behaviour to be in "deadly Fights"

With the birth of Gear 5 Luffy lost a Part of his seriousness and aint really always baddas in Fights
Way too early??? Are you fcking kidding? How long have you been reading this manga huh? This started way back in 1997! Oda has been writing this for more than 25 years and yet you say luffy has his peak way too early?? What a fckin clown you are 🤡🤡🤡

Remember Garp was crying and even about to fight Akainu for doing his job. Now compare that to Kuzan and Kizaru standing on business and directly putting their loved ones down. Garp couldnt even witness it without breaking down, there are levels to this mental toughness and the logia trio are built different.
Does this mean Garp receives a bigger mental nerf when he fights against his loved ones? Maybe we should evaluate the Garp/Kuzan fight from a different angle...:snoopy:

I mean people love this arc even with SH taking a back seat and fights being short .
To me that is interesting since people love marineford and that had no SH and hardly any big fights with the antagonist just getting show off.
This like marieford in a way but luffy replace WB as the person that the central figure of power .
Personally I think Egghead is boring. Kuma flashback was too long. Koby, Law, Kid had powerscaling moments for fans but the fights had no quality, in fact everything going on in egghead is only being talked about in terms of powerscaling

Oh that's facts. But I'm talking about mental fortitude. They've had to make some tough decisions but they pulled through regardless of their relationships.

Kuzan still put Garp down, wouldn't let him leave the island.
Kizaru still killed VP, wouldn't let him leave the island.
I’m curious to see how Oda will have Kizaru betray the WG due to Vegapunk’s message without butchering his characterization. Kizaru was already a-ok with serving people that he knows routinely torture, rape, murder, and enslave innocent people on a whim, so what secret could Vegapunk reveal about the WG that would make them too evil for Kizaru to serve?

Status
Not open for further replies.