Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
hmm then why did Kaido get serious if it was healing? why bro was bleeding every single hit? why he was saying "how far your ceiling go" why he accepted Luffy amongs everyone else?

"i dont recognize you as an emperor" = 'm too salty getting ragdolled basic not-deluded reading comprehension 101:goyea:

Literally panel where he says "knock you off your feet" and "knock you down" in tcb, btw. guess who cant read :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Kaido collects pirates as if they were Pokemon, and it was for all of them. right after that, Luffy gets up and says, "We'd never come with you," as in general, you know but hey, you cant fucking read. :gokulaugh:

Cope? I literally send you panels and talk about what happened in each panel without adding anything; there is only one (this debate, but zoroturds in general) in here, brother. Don't worry about it.:goyea: Not better according to manga itself, lmao but i bet it is for you guys, you guys cant read afterall all

Again, literally ignore every word classic zoroturd

"I lost argument All I have to do is ignore and still claim same shit the guy debunked multiple times with manga panel and make him quit." Ahahahahaha, i fucking bet it works Not everyone gets joy shitting on you guys. :funky:

All i have to do is sit back and show you the manga panel and watch you get mad over it. you cant do anything about it :suresure::suresure::suresure:
Because Luffy always gets praise despite being weak? You should know this by now. :milaugh:
If I stood up 3 seconds later I wouldn't recognize him as Emperor either. Simply too weak. :kayneshrug:
And where is Kaido on his knees in there? :myman:
Copium doesn't change the reason why Kaido said he could conquer the world was because of Zoro's strength, not Luffy's. :catlewd:

Yes, cope. Scar is the most damage Kaido received and no amount of healing punches can match that. Much better according to manga but reading comprehension is not at the required level(teenagers). At some point you shall understand this complex literature. Ganbare.

Indeed, I can do nothing about the fact that Luffy failed to beat Lucci with 3 named moves in his peak while Zoro did it with one move in his Santoryu. :zosmug:

Because Luffy always gets praise despite being weak? You should know this by now. :milaugh:
If I stood up 3 seconds later I wouldn't recognize him as Emperor either. Simply too weak. :kayneshrug:
And where is Kaido on his knees in there? :myman:
Copium doesn't change the reason why Kaido said he could conquer the world was because of Zoro's strength, not Luffy's. :catlewd:

Yes, cope. Scar is the most damage Kaido received and no amount of healing punches can match that. Much better according to manga but reading comprehension is not at the required level(teenagers). At some point you shall understand this complex literature. Ganbare.

Indeed, I can do nothing about the fact that Luffy failed to beat Lucci with 3 named moves in his peak while Zoro did it with one move in his Santoryu. :zosmug:

These are literally about power brother.

I mean, Zoro couldn't even knock him down; at least Luffy did that. :goyea:

He isn't on his knees because he was too weak to do it. Zoro just wished he could but couldnt :suresure:

Copium changes from all of em to Zoro appeartly :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

"much better according to manga," while manga literally says otherwise but like i said, you zoroturds cant fucking read.:suresure::suresure:

Zoro: I was hoping it would knock you down
Kaido: I'll leave a scar that should be enough for you. Maybe you should show what this means to your big brother or sum? :milaugh::milaugh:

after 20 minutes of fighting as equals while huffing and puffing :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.