Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACOC + immortality + awakened mythical Zoan + centuries of combat experience…
On paper it looks insane.
Imagine immortality and awakened mythical zoan are broken, adding ACOC at maximum lvl, make him looking pretty strong.
What people here also not get, the adv CoC roar was so strong that Luffy couldn´t react to Warcury after, means he got the same threatment as Greenbull and was paralyzed to a point where the Giants need to step in and protect him.

Agenda aside, you can clearly see that Warcury plays along guys like Shanks,Akainu and Kaido at the top...
And I don´t expect less from Imu top commanders...

I dunno, maybe blowing his clothes and even his SCAR away? Kizaru shot a laser in Luffy's mouth and he was throwing that stuff away but this stuff literally hit differently.
I already told you G5 showing gag stuff doesn't mean he wasn't really affected. The perfect example is Kaido yet again.

In order for me to be agenda driven, I'd have to follow an agenda in the first place. Plus, I'm literally a Luffy fan - what purpose should I follow to downplay him? Lol. I ain't rooting for a specific character only because you chose to downplay and nitpick at small details. It's a fact this ACoC feat is, aside of Shanks, the best we've seen so far and it's also a fact this attack affected Luffy.
This not a ACoC feat just normal CoC which shanks did .
Haki already a shit show in manga for us to be calling stuff wrong with it that just add to that lol.

Didn't you see them claiming kizaru was overrated last year after the chapter with his first fight vs luffy was released lol?

Till this day, there are individuals crazy enough to claim lucci is stronger than kizaru
After reading the manga in this way, every time they are disappointed, they start crying for hours when they get L, and it's really fun to watch this, watch and have fun

:ihaha:

Luffy looks good against top-tiers: "No tension, G5 sucks, Nika Piece, Oda washed"

Luffy struggles even a little bit: "Lmao Luffy is shit, weakest Yonko"

Marinetards never stop being dumb as fuck :milaugh:
MarineHQ has had a hate boner for Luffy ever since Luffy clowned the shit out of Kizaru, honestly I'd probably hate Luffy too if he reduced my favorite character to a pizza

C

CensoredbyWG

Yet, Jinbe said it when he thought Nami used CoC. There goes your headcannon.

Zoro used a high speed technique that rendered his opponents motionless. Lucci was unable to move and defeated. Zoro achieved his goal. Your headcannon is irrelevant.
Garp used galaxy impact coated with conqueror despite no mention, big mom used ACoC vs P1 with no mention, both kaido and big mom parted the skies with no mention, same for shanks and WB.

Jinbe talking about nami was a gag, just like nami being able to hurt luffy.

The MANGA PANELS DON'T LIE, first zoro used KoH with green flames, it didn't work and now he resorted to New ACoC attack which also wasn't able to make lucci unconscious.

Explain why Luffy's clothes, scar and face return moments later and he's completely fine? It's because it's his own fucking gag power you dumbass, just like when his eyes pop out of his head

We don't know that it's ACoC first of all, and no, it's nothing even close to Shanks' feat, Luffy is completely fine and didn't react even 1/10th the way Ryokugyu did.
He rea ted worse then greenbull did

Status
Not open for further replies.