Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF THIS HAPPEN TO SANJI YOU GUUS WOILD CLOWN HIM TILL THE END OF THE SERIES BUT ZORO FAND ACT LIKE ITS A W
"Lucci is unable to move, but he refuses to fall down":handsup:

There is nothing much to clown Zoro here tbh. He hit Lucci circus style - Lucci cant move, Zoro got his W

Now Lucci refused to go down - didnt go unconscious - Lucci got his W

Everybody got their Ws. Its just Oda being Oda, who wants his cake and eat it too.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The more legit the gorosei prove to be the bigger joke the Yonkou become, like people had been saying, Yonkou were no more than their pets. Just pieces on the board, which is why not even an Admiral was ever authorized to attack them.
Because they want the balance of power. Pretty obvious. They did the same everytime a warlord was beaten pre skip.
The yonko are nothing but pawns for them.
They are literally pawns.
Hence they didn't celebrate wbs death they looked for a successor
They didn't celebrate 2 yonko falling they filled the 2 slots.

They want the balance of power as it keeps everyone away from the one piece.
They are above the power dynamics. They could crush wano or elbaf at any time.
Why would they ?

The gorosei WANTED to keep 4 yonko and 7 warlords for balance.
They are overlords playing chess with the world

The balance of power literally HELPS the wg keep people away from raftel.

the warlords crush pirates in paradise

The yonko crush pirates in the new world and are deadlocked with each other

And the navy covers the rest.

Oda brought Kizaru into this arc to clearly highlight the difference between a Yonko, an Admiral, and a Gorosei. Kizaru needs to rest and is severely hampered by it, every time he receives an attack from Luffy, the Gorosei instantly recover and start attacking back.

At least in terms of endurance and thanks to their regeneration, the Gorosei stand out and withstand the attacks that Kizaru needs a break to rest and recover from the attacks without Adcoc.

Yankers now slowly tryna wank the gorosei now that Topman is shown to be above them lmao

Wrong, the better the Gorosei look the better the Yonko look as a consequence, the Gorosei fear the Yonko and manifest almost their entire military force to combat just one of them, on the contrary, the supposed "Strongest Military Power" of the World Government looks shitter and shitter as time goes on, don't forget that towards the beginning of the arc it was "Vegapunk > Saturn", "Gorosei are weak fodder who need Admirals as bodyguards" etc, now it's the absolute opposite, keep living in denial though it suits me fine.
:suresure:

The same guys were shitting on Saturn and gorosei last chapters , now they're acting pathetically

And you can tell without raws? This attack was described as a roar and it had CoC inside of it, so I assumed it's CoC coating.
Because it sound like all other times we see CoC show off .
Like when BM did it , when Luffy did etc etc which is a huge coc blast that effect things around them .
Luffy being in gear 5 effect him in a funny way since everything effect him in funny way since eyes pop out at every for eg .
Even when shanks did his haki shit it was just CoC that mess up GB so i don't see any reason why CoC move would be anything but a CoC move.
But you are right lets wait for raws .

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Lol a half-dead Kuma fucked up Saturn badly.
I think it's pretty much cemented with this chapter that the Gorosei are top tiers, where in the top tier you can debate for days, don't really care. It's nothing short of top tier portrayal though.

But the fact that the WG had this many top tiers, between the Admirals, Garling, Old Legends, Gorosei, Imu and Yonkoufans really thought the WG couldn't wipe out Yonkou one by one (heck probably at the same time 😂) anytime they wanted is hilarious. It was always ridiculous to begin with but now more than ever.

When CoC it his target like a wave and almost took his body away?
We speak about Luffy here, someone who widestand Kaido crazy adv CoC..
We never see in this serie a normal CoC user can pull out a haki wave so gigantic that it break throught the entire island and reaching battleships...

Only people who pull out something crazy with CoC(like sky splitting) been also be able to use adv CoC.
Normal CoC can´t do that...

I think it's pretty much cemented with this chapter that the Gorosei are top tiers, where in the top tier you can debate for days, don't really care. It's nothing short of top tier portrayal though.

But the fact that the WG had this many top tiers, between the Admirals, Garling, Old Legends, Gorosei, Imu and Yonkoufans really thought the WG couldn't wipe out Yonkou one by one (heck probably at the same time 😂) anytime they wanted is hilarious. It was always ridiculous to begin with but now more than ever.
I mean for the main dude, sure, but we're not sure about the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.