Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Topman is clearly around top 5 alive at minimum lol

no way Garling is stronger than him

That's pretty true-

Wait a second.. you're telling me Nusjuro has been alive for hundereds of years, and has had that time to master all forms of haki...

But he still couldn't make a black blade? :gokulaugh:
He's just trying to sneak Lanji in a fight with hakimen, candies can't let go of the fact that the cook will never have haki.
Based on what oda focused on I would bet that Nusjuro has top tier observation while Warcury has CoC coating, the others don't fight with haki. :quest:

? In first scenario he did what Kizaru has been doing.
?
Post a panel where Garp was given an order to stop Marco from saving Ace and make sure Ace gets executed.

Last time I checked, Sengoku literally questions who allowed Garp to move

Meanwhile Kizaru was given an order to execute his friends.

Show me Kizaru purposely letting something happen which helped vegapunk or bonney
???????????????????????????????????

Garp literally did nothing to help Ace not to get executed, in fact he stopped Ace from getting help by smacking Marco away without orders and then slowing down Luffy

Did Garp want Ace to die? Yes or No?
If no, why did he proceed to make Ace's rescue harder?

The second time was very differnt .
You telling people to read the chapters when second time luffy did it he crush kizaru that he cough up blood which he did not do the first time and was much more serious .
He also did a secondary move afterwards to toss them away and kizaru was not in his normal form but get turn into pizza dough unlike first time .
It pure head canon to say yeah Kizaru could turn him self back to normal and not get smash into the ship but he chose not to because he sad about VP .
We literally see that saturn has full control of his body.

Getting tooned is not damage lol.

Sure kizaru was damageed a bit by the grab. But the throw was completely avoidable and wasn't damaging at all.

?
Post a panel where Garp was given an order to stop Marco from saving Ace and get Ace executed.

Last time I checked, Sengoku literally questions who allowed Garp to move

Meanwhile Kizaru was given an order to execute his friends.

???????????????????????????????????

Garp literally did nothing to help Ace not to get executed, in fact he stopped Ace from getting help by smacking Marco away without orders and then slowing down Luffy

Did Garp want Ace to die? Yes or No?
If no, why did he proceed to make Ace's rescue harder?
I don't know what the first point has to do with Kizaru. Garp acted on his own will unlike Kizaru.

Indeed but then he did succumbed. When did Kizaru succumbed? Had Kizaru succumbed, he would stop from killing vegapunk or bonney

Status
Not open for further replies.