Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course she'd get mid diffed, we almost never saw her use ACoA or ACoC lol.
If she used everything she had like Kaidou did, there'd be no way to downplay her, she'd look almost just as strong as Kaidou.
And remember- The one time she did use ACoA/ACoC, she knocked out a Ancient Zoan user in his beast form with one punch and kept him down for the rest of the arc.
There's a clear reason Oda didn't let her use either of those.

Goodwick to Lucci outlasting katakuri while getting hit 100 times for days

He's gonna be weakened KO in 5 hrs of being stomped
Nobody can tank g4 tier attacks for hours and be up unless your endurance and stamina is that good
if base luffy can do this to katakuri

then lucci who ate 2 gear5 punches surely is

awakened zoans are known for getting back up after being down
lucci can easily outlast katakuri's FS

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
So Mentally nerfed BM getting blizted or blown by jinbie is used as proof she's weak but kizaru is excused cause "i think he held back"

:milaugh:Fighting no adhaki G4 Luffy is proof Kizaru> g4
If g4 /g2/g3 > BM then it's also above Shanks

You're so silly

Show us Kizaru dominating adhaki g4 Luffy
He gets beaten even 2vq against Luffy

Fraudzaru
You're proving my point. BM when nerfed (when she was enraged mind you) gets blitzed by Brook and bodied by Jimbei.

Kizaru when nerfed outlasts a round of G5? What's the worst that happened to him, G5 flattened him in an attack?

Lmfaooo that's literally heaven and earth.

After all, the Arc will end with no proper matchups, being purely an escape arc.
In the end, everyone was wrong. lol
We still need to see what happens with the VA blocking their way (could be fodder who knows), the Robot, and Kizaru.

I think its clear the Gorosei are not being fought here, but Im still not convinced that Kizaru does not have a role to play for the rest of the arc. Luffy not getting any customary win is very unlike Oda, so I need to wait and see what happens there first.

I'm being lenient with her yea.

But it's because old legends exist and they have stamina issues. So i didn't want to say lowest, despite them not having showings as low as hers, she should still outlast them realistically. Her homies are underestimated as a tool against such opponents.
:milaugh: Kizaru will beat BM with those kicks that can't damage franky or sanji or luffy really
All have worse dura than BM and lower endurance & stamina bar Luffy maybe

You started the arc with Lizaru > BM/kaido
Kizadu awakening...kizaru this
Now it is "at least he did more than BM" he didn't

You have nothing except "he kicked G4 away so he proved superiority "
He didn't push g5 to being serious in round 1 and got dusted easily in one blow in 1v2 once luffu got serious

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
you are focusing on gag scenes. None of those characters even damaged BM.

If you want to think critically about this, which top tiers have actually shown the AP necessary to put down BM?

Law’s AP surpasses that of most top tiers. Kid’s AP isn’t as high, but his moves taken cleanly in conjunction with Law’s exacerbated the damage BM had already taken from the internal shockwaves.

That was all on top of getting nuked into a volcano lmao.
My guy no one showed AP to hurt King.

BM was being hurt by the force of metal beams. Please remember Fujitora has the force to pull down literal meteors from outer space.

Fact of the matter is she cannot touch Kizaru in a billion years. No shot.

We still need to see what happens with the VA blocking their way (could be fodder who knows), the Robot, and Kizaru.

I think its clear the Gorosei are not being fought here, but Im still not convinced that Kizaru does not have a role to play for the rest of the arc. Luffy not getting any customary win is very unlike Oda, so I need to wait and see what happens there first.
Bro give it up

You sound like zkk fans
What proof do you need to accept that Kizaru was never Luffy's main fight!

none of those are gag scenes. Those are real combat feats where Meme gets clowned

Queen managed to crack her head with a simple headbutt

What exactly are you basing this on?
How is Law's AP even above most YC?
The Queen one was the only one that was somewhat legit. But that was nerfed BM and BM was never bothered by anything like that against Kid and Law so imo it’s not relevant to powerscaling.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Their strongest fighting power? You just said the Gorosei are literally called warriors, not only that, but warrior GODS.
Saint Charlos’s is also called a god, openly. Lol

The fodder Celestial Dragons Ryokugyu protected are also called gods.

Gee, it’s almost like the title of “God” actually says nothing about strength, and it’s the fact that the Gorosei are called “Warrior Gods” that would indicate they are publicly known to be strong, lol

If only I were having this conversation with someone who wasn’t a liar and didn’t need this explained to them. Lol

As far as I know, the Gorosei openly mocked Akainu while also being afraid of angering Kaidou and awakening Nika.
You’re right, that is “as far as you know” lmfao.

Those same Gorosei crown the Admirals as their strongest fighting force, outwardly expressed fear over Aokiji affiliating himself with Blackbeard and shat themselves when Aokiji left Marine HQ during Water 7. lol

The Gorosei fear angering Kaido the same way the U.S. fears angering North Korea lol. Kaido just has the ability to start wars and upset the power balance, which is bad for the Government who relies on the public appearance of peace to maintain legitimacy. In an actual fight the Gorosei would crush Crydo like an ant lol. WiFi diff.

Yet the pecking order is Admirals > Gorosei > Yonko? And even the public knows this, supposedly?
The public knows Admirals > Gorosei, for sure. It’s unclear if they know Gorosei > Yonko. But we as reader see how pathetic Nika looks in comparison to them lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.