Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro: The fights not over.

*Lucci starts walking towards Zoro."

Jinbei then grabs Zoro, launches a wave based attack that pushes Lucci back, destroying all the surrounding trees in the process.

If Zoro doesn't accept it as a victory, you guys shouldn't either.
Don't ignore the quote from Jimbe "you have won" between "Lucci walking towards to Zoro" and "Jimbei then grabs Zoro".

What you gonna tell me now ? that Zoro didn't defeat Lucci ?

This Zoro-Lucci topic is becoming boring.

Zoro cut him in circus style and won the fight in one hit - Lucci is standing like a boss after a loss - its a win-win for both
Zoro pulled a monet moment, no that hard to understand the situation
Zoro toyed with Monet until time is up, Loda need to move to the next plot
Zoro toyed with Lucci (you can clearly see that when Zoro is handeling spot hand gun) util Loda need to move to the next phase which are the 5 elders.

Anyway Katakuri was still standing after 10hours in which luffy lost 2 time:suresure:, was a win for Luffy or not?:kuzanshut:
The new is that Luffy become the 5emperor after Katakuri defeat:kayneshrug:

Don't ignore the quote from Jimbe "you have won" between "Lucci walking towards to Zoro" and "Jimbei then grabs Zoro".

What you gonna tell me now ? that Zoro didn't defeat Lucci ?
Zoro doesn't accept that, because Lucci is still standing and able to move. Spoiler providers done bamboozled everyone by saying Lucci couldn't move, and now yall are rolling with it, lmao.

He apologies, cause of Lucci's pride. Also that attack is to destroy tiles as you mentioned. This is a close range attack. Jinbei has water attacks from a distance he could do if he wanted.
All his attacks have tile in the name lol. He doesn’t literally attack floor tiles every time

Why would he attack everything besides Lucci while attacking in his direction?

He didn’t fight back until Dorry and Broggy had already saved him from Topman Fuji. That’s my point lol.
You missed mine bro, this doesnt matter. The point is Luffy didnt run away or retreat.

Huh? Are you blind? Literally Dorry and Broggy are right there with him fighting alongside him. lol
They werent the ones that baseball batted the Gorosei.

Killed. Or else there was no reason for Dorry and Broggy to save him. Lol
This is a dumb take, you can save someone from harm or just because and not them being in mortal danger if you dont.

I don’t think you understand that Dorry and Broggy are only helping Nika right now because the Gorosei would kill him otherwise.
The Jobosei did nothing to warrant the claim that they would kill Luffy, only thing impressive so far was Warcury. Thats it.

Either way thats not even my point. My point is Luffy didnt run away or give up, he stood his ground and fought back. Greenbull didnt.

So you cant compare those situations.

All his attacks have tile in the name lol. He doesn’t literally attack floor tiles every time

Why would he attack everything besides Lucci while attacking in his direction?
He didn't attack everything though. LMFAO yes I'm aware he doesn't literally attack tiles. What I'm saying is his tile based attacks are close range. I could be mistaken as @Sir Yasheen mentioned but I'd have to double check.

Depends are we counting Ashura , KoH , and KoH + Ashura and all the Secret Styles?

If you don't count above things... then yea zoro Pushes him high-extreme easily.

But if you include above things , it's over for luffy.
I don't see him tanking those attacks at all.
Lol and then you call Donwick a cultist when he says its over for Zoro. Meanwhile youre doing the same but for the other side.

Luffy doesnt have to tank those attacks, he can evade them and or block them with haki. Youre out there thinking he will just stand there and take those hits. When the man is super agile.

Status
Not open for further replies.