Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is kinda disingenuous

You mean to tell me Lucci got up and moving + bandaged himself in a couple seconds?
Obviously can’t give you an exact timeframe, but considering it was in the very next page of the same chapter, I think it’s reasonable to assume it happened very quickly

Lucci still obv. got dominated in combat by G5, but I’m serious when I say that Zoro would be getting slandered even worse if his fight went down similarly

Jimbei said that after Zoro said "he is not down yet". If nothing happened, how the fuck Lucci gonna let them go ?
Damn why are you so mad to accept this W from Zoro ? It's not like Lucci gonna do anything lol.

This new cope :milaugh:
Like I said, I've never denied Zoro > Lucci. But it's amusing that you think Zoro can get rid of him that easily. Jinbe went there for a reason.

That's because Lucci put up his guard. He still got hit by the attack. It's is physically impossible for the attack to destroy the tree BEHIND Lucci, and not hit Lucci himself. Physics does not allow this possibility to exist, unless Lucci is a Logia, which he isn't.
The tree behind Lucci were already decimated. The stumps however which Lucci is in-between are in the same spot. @Artem borrowing your screenshot

Tell me this is different from the picture you quoted.
KoH is this

Show me this much of lightening to prove it's KoH.
Because that's what KoH is.
Huge burst of AdCoC + AdCoA.
Using AdCoC doesn't count under KoH lmao.
That’s a different moment than what I posted. Your addressing everything except the actual KOH post 😂

He didn’t though, Dorry and Broggy attacked the Gorosei. Nika couldn’t attack until the giants had already saved him from a CoC blast.
Thats not what I meant, I meant that Luffy didnt retreat or try to run away. He fought back. Greenbull didnt. Surrendered instantly and gave up.

Do you see the difference? No allies were there to help Ryokugyu
No allies helped Luffy when he fought back.

when Shanks snuck him like a true pirate
Spare me the sanctimony, as if the Admirals arent professional sneaklords as well.

meanwhile Warcury not only didn’t sneak Nika but would’ve killed him if Dorry and Broggy didn’t save him. Lol
No he wouldnt have killed him. Damaged him? Maybe. But not killed.

Whitebeard may has being stronger than Xebec.

Rayleigh may has being stronger than Roger.

Garp much likely was stronger than Sengoku.

Kizaru is stronger than Akainu.

Mihawk and Crocodile are stronger than Buggy. Even before Mr 3 was stronger.

Shiryuu was stronger than Teach AT LEAST before Gura and probably even after that. Aokiji IS stronger than Teach.
Fentanyl is dangerous bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.