Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru and Lucci were the only 2 antagonist guys that achieve all the respective goals

The most incompetent one are the elders :josad:
Kizaru didn't....he just got the end hit on Vegapunk..most of the vegapunk killing was done by Saturn..Kizaru hit Vegapunk only when Sanji was running with him....

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
If I were mad about y'all thinking Doffy ~ Katakuri or what ever then you'd have been ignored the moment I met you lmao
But I realize Veku is literally just a troll. All he does is troll most of the time.
He's not nearly as bad as people like Erkek or Noodle.
Seriously how have you ignored Veku and not me
:milaugh:

Literally MZTS’s explanation as to why he won’t ignore me

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I'm not soft enough to ignore people over ridiculous takes. Only person I ever did that with was Veku, and I still don't even hate him, he just has REALLY terrible reading comprehension and always bumps threads to rub his terrible Doffy wank in people's faces when ever he wants.
But honestly I may take him off ignore.
I really only want to ignore someone if they're ridiculously annoying or a genuine creep/weirdo (Rootbeer is a good example of both).
Post automatically merged:

Who?
lol Veku is harmless man. Dude just wants to wank the GOAT Doffy in peace :blush:

lol Veku is harmless man. Dude just wants to wank the GOAT Doffy in peace :blush:
I know he and Conquistador probably think I despise Doffy, when I really love him (third favorite Warlord, Kuma and Mihawk are my 2nd and 1st, Jinbe is also a close contender for Doffy's spot though)
I just dislike it when someone overhypes a character's power.
Seriously how have you ignored Veku and not me
:milaugh:

Literally MZTS’s explanation as to why he won’t ignore me
You're right on the money. I won't do it because one:
You don't seem to actually believe most of the things you say
Two: It's fun to mock you in Admiral vs Yonko debates

Kizaru didn't....he just got the end hit on Vegapunk..most of the vegapunk killing was done by Saturn..Kizaru hit Vegapunk only when Sanji was running with him....
Saturn was so incompetent that coudnt dealt with an incapacitated G5 and was outplayed by franky.
Dude was so arrogant that told to Kizaru to stand by, cuz he is getting the job done, dude had to call new reserve force cuz was outplayed in every instance.

Kizaru even without wanting that task, dude still finish the initial goal, so is Lucci (CP0) main task is to gather information which Lucci did to the very end (last conversation with Mars).

C

CensoredbyWG

Saturn was so incompetent that coudnt dealt with an incapacitated G5 and was outplayed by franky.
Dude was so arrogant that told to Kizaru to stand by, cuz he is getting the job done, dude had to call new reserve force cuz was outplayed in every instance.

Kizaru even without wanting that task, dude still finish the initial goal, so is Lucci (CP0) main task is to gather information which Lucci did to the very end (last conversation with Mars).
Incapicated G5 hahahahaahahah, this fandom cope is out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.