Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
So are you telling me that he likes the post of all users? I thought I was special :parkcry:
Man been liking every post in existence since he joined 4 years ago. I remember he even liked posts that bullied him when he was just a kid and I had to step in to defend him. Man's just a liking machine :suresure:

• People thought the Straw Hat Grand Fleet would be more relevant, but instead they only exist for gorowase autism and cameos.
  • People thought WCI would have Sanji get revenge on his bros with his captain and bake a cake so good it would kill Big Mom from pure flavor, but instead the Germas get punked at a wedding party, a lot of pointless Charlotte introductions, and its just ten chapters wasted making a cake that accomplishes nothing.
  • People thought Wano would focus on Zoro's family, have him be compared to Ryuma and fight Kaido with his captain, but instead hundreds of chapters are wasted on lame scabbards and Wano wank, Ryuma+LOden comparisons are given to Luffy instead of the swordsman, and Zoro fights douchebag pterodactyl with flame plot armor who is barely a swordsman.
  • People thought Egghead would be Franky's mega upgrade arc and finally bond with his idol and fight alongside Luffy, but instead Franky just serves as background filler and only gets a one attack against Saturn and a Luffy save before being forced to run away with Vegapunk's useless violence clone.
  • People thought Kizaru would get a fight worthy of his glorious powers, but instead he gets depression nerfed over applehead.

Anyone still hoping Elbaf will be Usopp's glorious arc is probably in for a painful surprise.
This is so disingenuous every single time Elbaf has been mentioned or Giants have been involved Oda has purposefully included Usopp during this arc.
When Franky meets Dorry and Broggy what is the first thing they discuss? Usopp.

Who is the first to comment on the Giants coming? Usopp.

When Vegapunk mentions going to Elbaf who does Oda put focus on? Usopp

Oda even adds in Luffy and Usopp’s song for little garden.; You have to be a lobotomy victim at this point to deny Elbaf being Usopp’s arc.

This is so disingenuous every single time Elbaf has been mentioned or Giants have been involved Oda has purposefully included Usopp during this arc.
When Franky meets Dorry and Broggy what is the first thing they discuss? Usopp.

Who is the first to comment on the Giants coming? Usopp.

When Vegapunk mentions going to Elbaf who does Oda put focus on? Usopp

Oda even adds in Luffy and Usopp’s song for little garden.; You have to be a lobotomy victim at this point to deny Elbaf being Usopp’s arc.
According to Lerreira95 Elbaf wont happen bro

Status
Not open for further replies.