Character Discussion Does G5/Looney Tunes ruin this manga ?

Is G5/Looney Tunes good or bad for this manga

• Good

Votes: 36 36.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 64 64.0%

• Total voters
I see panels of the Gorosei and such, and it makes me wanna give this manga another go. Then I see the stupidty and cringe of G5, and I mentally puke. For a form thats supossed to be very creative, Oda has spammed the same Enel face countless of times. Like its not funny anymore dude, you've rinsed the shit out of it.

Not only is it cringe but its literally killing all the tension too.

The problem aren't the attacks. The problem is the whole demeanour of Luffy on it .
This shit is trash. Luffy was doing crazy shit before ,but they were gags in a serious setting ,here he will one serious moment in full on gag fight. Luffy was serious with a deadpan face,not a man on laughing & eye popping drugs.
\

Making a gag out of every enemy attack,it makes the enemies seem weak. He ate a fucking ragnarok to the head and he was just getting his eyes popping out and his head stuck in the hole on the roof. The enemies are supposed to be taken seriously.

Edgelords that only like things that are generically cool and then they have the audacity to call anyone else childish

I think most people would prefer what we have just without the gags

While I’m a pretty big fan of G5 myself it’s hard to ignore that there are a lot more gag moments now than before

Luffy Kid and Law took an attack from Big Mom they could’ve dodged because of a stupid competition so gags during fights aren’t new by any means but they definitely play a bigger part now

I don’t fully agree with them but I can understand their complaints

Nope its good. Its even better out of the manga because of how mad it makes people

muh cringe muh tension lmfao
The gear 5 we got is a better alternative to what people wanted tbh
If this would have happened, I can see a lot bitching from certain OP fandoms. An overpowered Luffy who does not give fuck, with no limits. Can you imagine the bitching and whining? Plus, there would still be comments about no tension.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I think most people would prefer what we have just without the gags

While I’m a pretty big fan of G5 myself it’s hard to ignore that there are a lot more gag moments now than before

Luffy Kid and Law took an attack from Big Mom they could’ve dodged because of a stupid competition so gags during fights aren’t new by any means but they definitely play a bigger part now

I don’t fully agree with them but I can understand their complaints
I think the gag hate is forced. Even if they genuinely don't like the gags i'm almost positive everyone complaining about gear 5 would still be complaining because what they actually hate is Luffy being strong. Even if gear 5 was generically cool people would still complain that Luffy is stealing all the spotlight and blah blah blah, it's all people just mad about the character.