Chapter Discussion Sanji vs saint Marcus Mars is probably confirmed.

I support all BPs but King's design shits on queen. You can't be serious.
It doesn't shit on anything, they are simply different and it fits them perfectly.

As i said, there is nothing special about him other than looking like a real good looking human would look like among a bunch of goofy and out of proportion stuff given the standards for One Piece.

Sanji will fight the strongest Gorosei after Zoros Gorosei opponent, It's that simple. If it's Mars it's Mars if it's Ju Peter or Saturn then that's who it'll be. But some people are using contradictory logic by trying to determine who Sanji will fight by who looks the weakest or least impressive, in their minds Mars seems too strong but they know that he's weaker than Topman and Venus. By placing Sanji against someone who in their minds looks to be weaker than Mars they are effectively making a "Sanji vs Jack" argument without realizing it.

The Sanji vs King argument holds no water since the reason Sanji didn't fight King wasn't because he had wings or was too strong, but because he was Kaido's strongest subordinate which almost always falls to Zoro. The designs argument also holds no water since Sanjis fought characters like Kuroobi and Jabra who were both more menacing in design and personality than Hachi and Kaku. I also don't agree with the opinion that Queen had a goofy design; he was fat, that's about it, but everything else about his design was cool. The only opponent Sanjis fought who actually had a goofy design was Mr. 2, but that was what Oda was going for. Personality wise........they're all serious and stoic, but Oda can easily cook up a couple of gags for them. If you believe Luffy will fight Imu then you believe Zoro will fight Venus.....so you believe Sanji will fight Mars, it's that simple.
This should be obvious. The comparison with Sanji vs King doesn't make sense when Zoro's opponent would be the bald man and Mars is the strongest after him.

Gorosei power classification should work like this
The closer they are to the sun, the more powerful they are.
Since the earth is useless in this ranking because no gorosei has its name we have topman, nasjuro and marcus as number 1, 2 and 3 which corresponds to the classic oda scheme of luffy vs number 1 zoro vs 2 and sanji vs 3.

Some might say that luffy is going to face imu directly, which seems absurd to me. Luffy will obviously beat a gorosei as he's always done with every branch of opponent we've ever had ( yc, tobiroppo, yonko, admiral etc... ) :kayneshrug:

Some may say that sanji will never face a gorosei, just as he wasn't supposed to face any yc in onigashima and only page one :sanjismug:

Venus and mars are often pictured next to Topman too, which may reinforce the fact that they are numbers 2 and 3.
:kuzanshut: