Chapter Discussion Sanji vs saint Marcus Mars is probably confirmed.

Gorosei power classification should work like this
The closer they are to the sun, the more powerful they are.
Since the earth is useless in this ranking because no gorosei has its name we have topman, nasjuro and marcus as number 1, 2 and 3 which corresponds to the classic oda scheme of luffy vs number 1 zoro vs 2 and sanji vs 3.

Some might say that luffy is going to face imu directly, which seems absurd to me. Luffy will obviously beat a gorosei as he's always done with every branch of opponent we've ever had ( yc, tobiroppo, yonko, admiral etc... ) :kayneshrug:

Some may say that sanji will never face a gorosei, just as he wasn't supposed to face any yc in onigashima and only page one :sanjismug:

Venus and mars are often pictured next to Topman too, which may reinforce the fact that they are numbers 2 and 3.
:kuzanshut:

Last edited:
Sanji and Zoro are not important enough to fight the gorosei. There are more important characters like Dragon, Sabo, Ivankov, from the revolutionary army that will over throw the government. There is also Law who has the will of D, and Alber who needs to avenge his people. The Navy might also start a coup against the government after Vegapunk’s message. Finally there is also Blackbeard who wants to become kind of the world.

One thing we can guarantee is that Sanji will be looking for fish and Zoro will be fighting for a title that no one else cares about.

Gorosei power classification should work like this
The closer they are to the sun, the more powerful they are.
Since the earth is useless in this ranking because no gorosei has its name we have topman, nasjuro and marcus as number 1, 2 and 3 which corresponds to the classic oda scheme of luffy vs number 1 zoro vs 2 and sanji vs 3.

Some might say that luffy is going to face imu directly, which seems absurd to me. Luffy will obviously beat a gorosei as he's always done with every branch of opponent we've ever had ( yc, tobiroppo, yonko, admiral etc... ) :kayneshrug:

Some may say that sanji will never face a gorosei, just as he wasn't supposed to face any yc in onigashima and only page one :sanjismug:

Venus and mars are often pictured next to Topman too, which may reinforce the fact that they are numbers 2 and 3.
:kuzanshut:
I doubt the Gorosei are gonna get traditional 1v1s because of how their powers work.

Like I wouldn't say they're that strong, but they're tricky to deal with because of their regen.

It's just flat-out not possible for Sanji to beat any of them because of the way their powers work,

:finally:
Post automatically merged:

I doubt the Gorosei are gonna get traditional 1v1s because of how their powers work.

Like I wouldn't say they're that strong, but they're tricky to deal with because of their regen.

It's just flat-out not possible for Sanji to beat any of them because of the way their powers work,
These men have scars lol don't worry oda will reveal how to permanently injure them and in the meantime the mugi will have evolved again so :kayneshrug :