Speculations If Zoro used Asura in Chapter 1110 would Lucci have died?

If Zoro used Asura in Chapter 1110 would Lucci have died?

• Total voters
If it's a clean hit, then probably. But if it was actually drawn, Oda would have had Lucci counter with a tekkai/full-body CoA combo.
Counter? Are you slow
Post automatically merged:

And yet Pica, with just FBH survived Zoros second strongest attack.

And it doesn't matter that Zoro was "banged up". Oda always has finishing blows come when characters are all busted up at the end of the fights. It doesn't factor into anything, because it's a trope. The more desperate the situation becomes, the stronger the character gets.

Luffy was at .01 hp when he launched Bajrang Gun (literally coming back from being dead) and still broke through Kaido's ultimate attack and sent him barreling through miles of bedrock. If his health played a factor into the level of his attack, then a 100 percent healthy Luffy could destroy the entire Country of Wano 1000 times over with Bajrang gun.
1. Thats wasn't Zoro 2nd strongest attack you clown
2. Zoro didn't get stronger vs Arlong you dunbass
3. Kaido was literally EFf up too which is why you seen him go to his knees dummy. If that was Kaido from the start of the fight he would of won that Clash

Counter? Are you slow
Post automatically merged:

1. Thats wasn't Zoro 2nd strongest attack you clown
2. Zoro didn't get stronger vs Arlong you dunbass
3. Kaido was literally EFf up too which is why you seen him go to his knees dummy. If that was Kaido from the start of the fight he would of won that Clash
Defending is a countermeasure you wet brain.

Sanzen sekai was Zoros strongest attack prior to Ashura. That's why he used it against Mihawk you halfwit.

Pull up and slowly read the trope, but I know that'll be difficult for you given your comprehensive skills.

Read above you (insert generic insult here.)

Defending is a countermeasure you wet brain.

Sanzen sekai was Zoros strongest attack prior to Ashura. That's why he used it against Mihawk you halfwit.

Pull up and slowly read the trope, but I know that'll be difficult for you given your comprehensive skills.

Read above you (insert generic insult here.)
1. Lucci Haki not strong enough to counter Ashura you special ed
2. You said 2nd strongest attack you dumbass. Ashura has more than one attack. He used one vs Kaku and one vs Pacfista. So no it wasn't his 2nd strongest wrong again clown
3. Idc about no damn troupe. I have seen people being injured and not get stronger in dore situation. You sound delusional.

And it doesn't matter that Zoro was "banged up". Oda always has finishing blows come when characters are all busted up at the end of the fights. It doesn't factor into anything, because it's a trope. The more desperate the situation becomes, the stronger the character gets.

Luffy was at .01 hp when he launched Bajrang Gun (literally coming back from being dead) and still broke through Kaido's ultimate attack and sent him barreling through miles of bedrock. If his health played a factor into the level of his attack, then a 100 percent healthy Luffy could destroy the entire Country of Wano 1000 times over with Bajrang gun.
No , Zoro used Santoryu "Sanzen Sekai" on Pica , if Zoro used Santoryu Ougi " Ichidai Sanzen Daisensekai" Pica would have died.

1. Lucci Haki not strong enough to counter Ashura you special ed
2. You said 2nd strongest attack you dumbass. Ashura has more than one attack. He used one vs Kaku and one vs Pacfista. So no it wasn't his 2nd strongest wrong again clown
3. Idc about no damn troupe. I have seen people being injured and not get stronger in dore situation. You sound delusional.
1) Lucci was fending off Zoro's haki attacks with his non haki bare hands you window licker. "His Haki is not strong enough" Source: Your butt cheeks. And I said Haki + Tekkai you blind baboon.

2) Second strongest attack category. Happy, you nitpicking basement squatter?

3) Zoro is not exempt from tropes you glue sniffing, leggo stepping, bald headed, Yontoryu.

1) Lucci was fending off Zoro's haki attacks with his non haki bare hands you window licker. "His Haki is not strong enough" Source: Your butt cheeks. And I said Haki + Tekkai you blind baboon.

3) Zoro is not exempt from tropes you glue sniffing, leggo stepping, bald headed, Yontoryu.
You illiterate basement squatter , Zoro used Sanzen Sekai on Pica , not the Ougi version ICHIDAI SANZEN DAISENSEKAI

1. Fending off don't mean shit. People clash with Zoro all the time. Monet clash with him, Hyouzou clash with him. Soon has he does a nane attack they haki or weapon get broken and they get destroyed. We seen the limit of Rob lucci. 1 basic 3 sword style attack has him half dead

2. Glad you admit your wring 🤡

3. Your just wrong its that simple

I changed it to "category" you uncomprehending single cell amoeba.
wtf , you went from Zoro used his second strongest tecnique to Zoro used the second strongest cateogory of tecniques:suresure:
You do know that Ittoryu Shi Shishi SonSon is stronger then a lot of Santoryu Attacks ? such illiteracy in Zoro's tecniques is blasphemy
Even if i was using your failed logic it would still be wrong because the category Santoryu Ougi is stronger then the Santoryu Category.

wtf , you went from Zoro used his second strongest tecnique to Zoro used the second strongest cateogory of tecniques:suresure:
You do know that Ittoryu Shi Shishi SonSon is stronger then a lot of Santoryu Attacks ? such illiteracy in Zoro's tecniques is blasphemy
Even if i was using your failed logic it would still be wrong because the category Santoryu Ougi is stronger then the Santoryu Category.
There is no "non Ogi" version of Sanzen Sekai..... You really thought you were cooking. :milaugh:

Dude really said "such illiteracy in Zoro's techniques is blasphemy" and proceeded to try and school me as if there was a weaker version of Sanzen Sekai, because there is a more powerful Santoryu style of Ogi..... :suresure:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Whether a character dies or not in OP, up to Oda's whim but after bisecting a Lunarian, Zoro has the power to kill everyone.

Luffybro self-sabotaging 101...
We know since Arlong that injuries matter, you are simply watching the world through Luffy lenses which is how you end up wrong.
His body cant be broken due to rubber and his stamina doesnt affect his power, only how long he lasts.
For all others, injuries matter as they factually reduce their performance.

I mean... maybe?

Kaido's raw durability is impressive but it's definitely reachable for CoA masters
So the defense that made Kaido unkillable for all the world including himself can simply be replicated by Luccis tekkai/coa combo? :bamathink: