Questions & Mysteries Prove Zoro and Lucci wrong that the fight was over and Lucci lost

The burden of proof is on you when Zoro said "It's not over he's not standing."

Jinbe's job was to get Zoro out of there.
Is Jimbei a liar? He never lied lol. And we (the audience) and Jimbei see that this fight is over (with Zoro's victory). Zoro wasn't enough, he wanted to kill Lucci, that's why he said he wasn't done yet. Lucci is in debt to Jimbei, he would be dead if it wasn't for him

And so, we learned that Jimbei, who destroyed hu from hu with one blow (number 4 in kaido's team) and threw him out, Jimbei, who threw big mama off the ship with one blow, Jimbei, who destroyed shichibukai with one blow, cannot move the half-dead Lucci and lies twice. Jimbei is a weakling and a liar, the Zoroheiters said.
Post automatically merged:

Lucci fell to his knees on his own without taking any more hits. Zoro just need to be more patient.
Zoro wanted to kill Lucci, he threatened to kill his team.

Imagine that you are a lurbeeeel and instead of reading manga with your eyes, you come up with a dozen kinds of bullshit to deny Zoro the presence of acoc.

You mean he got blitzed? Is this what we call free hits these days
Enma got blitzed out of Zoro's hand by an unamed attack too.. Even worse than King, but somehow Zoro can blitz Lucci even though they fought for an whole hour off screen and couldn't even get pass him while using KoH.. A random attack did the trick though, i don't buy it..

At least Kizaru got a lame reason for not going all out, Lucci had to straight up beat Zoro's plot armor..

Enma got blitzed out of Zoro's hand by an unamed attack too.. Even worse than King, but somehow Zoro can blitz Lucci even though they fought for an whole hour off screen and couldn't even get pass him while using KoH.. A random attack did the trick though, i don't buy it..

At least Kizaru got a lame reason for not going all out, Lucci had to straight up beat Zoro's plot armor..
King removed 2 swords :sanmoji:

The difference between Wano Zoro and Egghead Zoro..

Then Zoro: '' Let me rest on your back Jinbei, i'm so tired and weak ''..

Literally made that up you idiot
Post automatically merged:

Enma got blitz. Lol Enma a sword bro not Zoro who didn't get touch by Lucci

Zoro wanted the opponent to be on his knee or back, for a term of defeated. Thus, he wanted to finish his fight BUT Jimbei didn't want to wait. He told Zoro that the fight was already the same as finished. Then Jimbei softly pushed Lucci to be on his knee to persuade Zoro, kinda like "look Zoro, he is done, what are you trying to do, huh? Let's go"