Dr. Watson: Flower
Udell: Flower > Zemmi > Red Night
MangoSenpai: Zemmi > Red Night
Polar Bear: Kiku >

Red Night: 5
Flower: 2
Zemmi: 1
RippedCal: 1

With 17 players alive it takes 9 votes for majority.

Duel Vote Count

Ratchet: Ratchet
Worst: Ratchet > Yoho > Ratchet
Flower: Yoho > Ratchet > Yoho
Yoho:Yoho
Jaguark101: Ratchet
Reloaded: Yoho > Ratchet >Yoho
RippedCal: Ratchet
Red Night: Ratchet
Udell: Yoho
Dr.Watson: Ratchet
MangoSenpai: Ratchet > Yoho > Ratchet
Naomi: Yoho
Kiku: Yoho
Polar Bear: Ratchet > Yoho
Pot Goblin: Ratchet > Yoho
Lord Melkor: Yoho
Red Night: Yoho

Yoho: 10
Ratchet: 7

Vote Ratchet to win :kayneshrug:.
Vote Yoho to win the duel

unvote for the lynch
Vote Yoho to win.

Who do we lynch tho?

Unvote Flower.
Vote Yoho to win duel
Didn’t like him sussing Ratchet and then still voting for him to win tbh.

Vote Lynch @Pot Goblin .
I concur

Vote Lynch Red Night

Speaking of video games imma go play right now. I'm tired of this game.

One came from scum and the other from town redirect I guess. This does not clear Kiku of suspicion. Ratchet had multiple people on him last night and the tracked confirmed he went no where.
Well we don't know that for sure.

It's going to be a risky play letting Ratchet be on the loose.

The funniest thing is if Ratchet was just Mafia faking to be SK, that would've been a Gigabrain play.

Keeping the SK around is risky business, but at the very least we know he's not town, so he can't run forever; Unless we hand him a win, but that's hard lmao. Doubt Scum's gonna let him live, at least if Ratchet is in fact SK.

Vote Win Ratchet

Let's see how this screenplay is going to pan out
You know what ? You're right i'm confident you're the most kawaii SK and won't backstab us

Vote Win Ratchet

if you do it though
I gave my reasonings lol I had long backed off Ratchet at that point as well
Vote Win Yoho
Vote Lynch Cal.

Yeah bye. Can‘t be this dense.

He clearly showed Anti Town behaviour which me and later Ultra noticed and you ignored. You don‘t get cred for the Ekko lynch either as you‘re a dirty busser.

What's wrong with Cal ?

Also didn't weren't we gonna let Ratchet live ?
Well, the issue is kinda that we have an unexplained kill shot.

Think Ratchet‘s flip is needed to help us with that. He was tracked to nowhere, so he didn’t kill Ultra.

That means, if he‘s SK Melkor is probably lying about his JK on you and he was bus driven with Ultra and you shot Ultra.

If Ratchet is Mafia faking SK Melkor can be telling the truth and the actual SK shot Ultra.

Also Mango‘s target choice reeks. It‘s more of a scum Watcher usage than Town. In what world are you not watching Ultra as Town here? All watching Ratchet accomplishes is finding strong Town PRs like Cop or Vig as he was a suspect after his Ekko defense.

Worst

Custom title
Well, the issue is kinda that we have an unexplained kill shot.

Think Ratchet‘s flip is needed to help us with that. He was tracked to nowhere, so he didn’t kill Ultra.

That means, if he‘s SK Melkor is probably lying about his JK on you and he was bus driven with Ultra and you shot Ultra.

If Ratchet is Mafia faking SK Melkor can be telling the truth and the actual SK shot Ultra.
I just don't see sir Ratchet lying about his SK claim since from my past knowledge these end up 99% in a lynch/VIG right away so he knows that after a claim like that his chances of survival are slim to none, I think he would've made better claims if he felt he was cornered and was mafia unless mafia knows there isn't a SK in the game and they can use it as a fake claim not sure if it's an info they have available

Hattori is the character. My fake is Franky, kinda pointless if it doesn't even fit but so it goes.
Lol, never expected Hattori to be such a character! Funny from Fuji, in the manga he was just a funny sidekick of CP0 Rob Lucci.

You have a history of never fake claiming indie, right?

Why are you confident Zemmi is town? And Mango, i quess he would not put as much effort as scum into solving?

Status
Not open for further replies.