Controversial My Hero Academia and Horikoshi are awesome

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
I'm done shitting on My Hero.

Is it perfect? No.

Is it awesome? Hell yeah.

Toriyama's death taught me something important.

Horikoshi is a hero.

Dude is trying to draw manga to make kids smile when he has fucking mucus come out of his ears from diseases and shit.

Horikoshi has worked his ass off, fighting his own health, to finish this manga.

I wish Uraraka had done more, that some kids in Class 1 A and B just... uh... weren't in the series, but, FUCK, dude is literally fighting his own body because he wants All Might and Deku to make kids smile.

We steal this dude's shit for free before it's supposed to be released, then bitch like crackheads when some fictional teenage-hero-boy doesn't save us from the problems in our own shitty lives.

Fuck our shit, My Hero Academia is awesome.

Thank you Horikoshi-sensei!

I half agree, but props for the wholesome intentions.

I have nothing against Horikoshi as a person, and I guess if we take the "shonen" part seriously, then its intended audience of young teens probably loves it. I also enjoyed it for a while (until this last arc), now I just can't stand it and how it has treated every single one of its villains and their respective final fights.

Huge disappointment, if I had never been invested in the series I'd say nothing about it and just ignore it, it's the disappointment that bothers me.

But to each their own, if it helps others enjoy life and smile then good for them.

Rock that Soul!!!
I half agree, but props for the wholesome intentions.

I have nothing against Horikoshi as a person, and I guess if we take the "shonen" part seriously, then its intended audience of young teens probably loves it. I also enjoyed it for a while (until this last arc), now I just can't stand it and how it has treated every single one of its villains and their respective final fights.

Huge disappointment, if I had never been invested in the series I'd say nothing about it and just ignore it, it's the disappointment that bothers me.

But to each their own, if it helps others enjoy life and smile then good for them.
My Hero disappointed the hell out of me at times, but, I realized recently how fucking hard Horikoshi worked to get to this point.

I wish it was better, but, more than anything, I wish he got respect for working so hard through illness and because he cared about his fans.

Horikoshi didn't do what I wanted, but I know he cares. That's enough for me. I've hated a lot of manga because they didn't do what I want, but, now, I just like manga if the author is doing what they want. They should be able to piss me off my making the art they want to. The art is a part of them, so I'll accept its flaws. That's what real love looks like to me, accepting someone's flaws.

I'd rather an artist's work be perfect for them, than perfect for me.

Your post made me think a lot, thanks.

I'm done shitting on My Hero.

Is it perfect? No.

Is it awesome? Hell yeah.

Toriyama's death taught me something important.

Horikoshi is a hero.

Dude is trying to draw manga to make kids smile when he has fucking mucus come out of his ears from diseases and shit.

Horikoshi has worked his ass off, fighting his own health, to finish this manga.

I wish Uraraka had done more, that some kids in Class 1 A and B just... uh... weren't in the series, but, FUCK, dude is literally fighting his own body because he wants All Might and Deku to make kids smile.

We steal this dude's shit for free before it's supposed to be released, then bitch like crackheads when some fictional teenage-hero-boy doesn't save us from the problems in our own shitty lives.

Fuck our shit, My Hero Academia is awesome.

Thank you Horikoshi-sensei!

everyday people die
that doesnt mean you can draw shit, Tomura is not cut out for being the main villain if you don't understand that you didn't understood anything as a mangaka the problem here is the appearance, behavior and style
Tomura lacks it and you waste your writing on him ???

Tomura couldn't push the manga he isn't the joker of MHA he is at best the penguin and that's why he sucks

Rock that Soul!!!
Horikoshi is a cool author but MHA's story has fell off.
I disagree, the pacing has been shit, but the story itself was always good. Bad character placement at times, and horrible pacing, but the latest chapters have been great, and overall, the only story arc I think really didn't end well is Overhaul's, since the ending just... uh... didn't make sense.

I think Noragami will eventually get a Season 3, probably when Bones finishes Boku No Hero. But, I just don't know what it will take for No Game No Life to get another season at this point.
No Game No Life LN is still ongoing, so Madhouse or whichever studio is gonna make season 2 have enough source material.

But yeah, it probably wouldn't get a season 2 unless some miracle happens.

Who knows, maybe it's on the author's end.

At the least, I wish some other series would steal the concept and run with it.
There's Liar, Liar which aired summer last year. The LN is good but the anime got butchered with horrible pacing and terrible animation.

Then there's Gods' Games We Play which are gonna drop on April 1st which is pretty much Liar, Liar 2.0 but I think the anime might butcher it as well.