Powers & Abilities Roger isn’t a swordsman

That bullshit argument is your argument. Now show me young Roger using haki, otherwise he obviously doesn't have haki.
What this has something in common with Roger who doesn't was showed using Sword, doesn't has any sword with him.

Haki man is bullshit like All characters who uses Swords are Swordsmans.
Post automatically merged:

I also find it odd that current boxing champions never show interest in fighting Muhammad Ali.
Why didn't Zoro mentions Roger? Or Shanks? Because if Roger is a swordsman Zoro would mention him.

Muhammad Ali is mentioned all the time by Boxers.

Why didn't Zoro mentions Roger? Or Shanks? Because if Roger is a swordsman Zoro would mention him.

Muhammad Ali is mentioned all the time by Boxers.
Because a greater swordsman exists and is alive
Post automatically merged:

He was clearly interested in Ryuma despite him being long gone... at least before Oda decided to drop the visit his grave thing
Zoro only found about about Ryuma in TB.

Well EoS Luffy is more likely than not going be top 1 of all time so that doesn't really mean anything.

Personally I do believe Roger is a swordsman, but I find it odd that Zoro never showed any interest in him.
Oda cornered himself with Roger's case tbh and maybe thats why he even came up with this weird new dream of his out of nowhere. He could make him use anything but a sword against WB or during GV incident. He even gave his son the name of a fucking sword.

As for why Zoro never mentioned him its either because he is dead and Mihawk is his goal or simply Oda didnt want to link both Luffy and Zoro to Roger.

As for why Zoro never mentioned him its either because he is dead and Mihawk is his goal or simply Oda didnt want to link both Luffy and Zoro to Roger.
is Zoro even interested in Roger since the strongest is Mihawk and the one suspected GOAT is Ryuma, I don't see why Zoro would care about the rest.

Does Zoro even know who Roger is? I know he knew WB because he might have hunted some pirates under him, but other than that Zoro doesnt seem to know or care about other strong characters in the verse other than Mihawk

is Zoro even interested in Roger since the strongest is Mihawk and the one suspected GOAT is Ryuma, I don't see why Zoro would care about the rest.

Does Zoro even know who Roger is? I know he knew WB because he might have hunted some pirates under him, but other than that Zoro doesnt seem to know or care about other strong characters in the verse other than Mihawk
Except when he said he wants to cut Kaido