Powers & Abilities Roger isn’t a swordsman

How do you know it wasn't Mihawk that challenged Shanks?
He was the famous one back in the day.

Ace wanted to fight WB for recognition not the other way around. Even in real life you will never see the champ searching for opponents its the other guys trying to challenge the champ.
Post automatically merged:

Since when i said something about Shanks? The question here is Roger.
Whats their difference ? They are both among the strongest swordsmen.

Last edited:
He was the famous one back in the day.

Ace wanted to fight WB for recognition not the other way around. Even in real life you will never see the champ searching for opponents its the other guys trying to challenge the champ.

Whats their difference ? They are both among the strongest swordsmen.
Difference is that Roger wasn't confirmed a Swordsman, while Shanks is.

Roger wasn't using haki in Rayleigh's flashback either, it means Roger has no haki
What a bullshit argument, Luffy in Wano was swordsman.

What I want to know is why does Oda make all these Legendary figures Swordsmen, and directly link them to Luffy, and not the man who wants to be the WSS? Kind of messed up..... The man who rivals Ryuma. The Man who will surpass Gol D. Roger.

Oda is directly telling us that Luffy will be above all the Strongest Swordsmen who ever lived by EoS..... Wild...
Well EoS Luffy is more likely than not going be top 1 of all time so that doesn't really mean anything.

Personally I do believe Roger is a swordsman, but I find it odd that Zoro never showed any interest in him.