[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Not sure what to make of this. Flower being on a train, and being busy, but then has enough time to barge in a couple of times to say "whatever" stuff. As someone else has said.

Then the exchange about fells too coincidental that everyone happens to name and respond to each other within 5 minutes.
What do you mean by that last part?

What do you mean by that last part?
Just that the odds that three players would reference each other and all said three players respond with minutes of each other. It’s just perfect timing.

then again, I have not had time to catch up 200 plus pages, so I dont know why you got sussed.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Just that the odds that three players would reference each other and all said three players respond with minutes of each other. It’s just perfect timing.

then again, I have not had time to catch up 200 plus pages, so I dont know why you got sussed.
Why she suspects me has nothing to do with before you joined the game. I mean I tried to convince her two days in a roll to lynch scum and she agreed on the terms I would help her lynch Cal the next day. I think her main reason is because I voted for her.

I removed my vote on her because this site seems happy to blindly follow her and I always say when I'm about to be lynched as town Ill just let it happen to rid the record of never lynched as town but when it does I want to cry lmao so I don't want everyone to follow her on me.

VC 1 Of Day 7
Vote Count 1 Of Day 7

Flower: Zemmi > Mr. Reloaded >
Zemmi: Flower > Mr. Reloaded
Mr. Reloaded: Zemmi
AlwaysMind: Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded: 2
Zemmi: 1

With 5 players alive it takes 3 votes for majority

Vote Lynch Flower

Almost certain this is the last one because she's the one who convinced me that Yoho was town when he dueled Ratchet and I was telling everyone was Ratchet town but she said no way would scum duel a confirmed town.
Vote Reloaded.

If he‘s Town we lynch you next.
Vote lynch reloaded
since you insist.

vote lynch Mr. Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.