Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Denrimi always felt like extra, i don't mind his loss.

Shin is finally back. I'm wondering if there's enough time for him to come to aid, or YTW save Ousen here?

Also, Ousen is going to get big name Generals under his command from some future compaign?
I feel like ...the path Hara is going is, he' has made Ousen much dependent on his Generals, and also he likes to recruit people into his army so that's the path I see the story going.
Zhang Han.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Summary

Hsu and Gyoku Hou battlefield
Ohon:"Send reinforcements to Sergeant Kanjou location. Increase the rotation of the archery unit. Anyway, keep them shooting. Kyoukai, the Qiang unit is also reaching its limit. Kakui, take Guo Ying and a hundred men and run

Enkan battlefield
Soldiers blabbering:
Report: We are pushing into various areas. The Sixth Unit is breaking through from the left.Too slow!We re pushing in but we didnt delivered a decisive blow.The Right Wing is absent, on top of half our numbers. That's the situation now

Enkan:Even without Shin they are so resilient.The HSU is quite formidable.Ohon,even tough he comed as reinforcement here,he flawlessly commands the HSU showing no weakness.

Report: It seems that the units that were holding up in the right rear have been breached!

Shin arrived back
He apologize to Ohon saying he failed to get Rbk and thanks him for commanding HSU in his absence.
Ohon:Forget about that. I've already sensed that we couldn't defeat RBK from the movements of the great Zhao army.More importantly, Ousen army in center its in a dangerous situation.

Shin confused

Ohon: It's not just dangerous, it's critical. We're racing against the clock.
Ohon wants go to Ousen but its stopped bcs of messenger
Messenger: "In the center, General Ousen main army's headquarters has collapsed under enemy hands. General Ousen is retreating... He's attempting to retreat, but even that is a precarious situation.Please wait. Even if you go now, you won't be able to catch up. More importantly,he also delivered the news probably of Akou dying.

back to kanjou he also receives the news of deaths abt shiryou and akou.
Gakujou is planning to seal off retreat or to seal other armies from helping Ousen,Kanjou is trying to stop that by going to the left.

Sou ou: damn the encirclement of seika is fast,we need to push trough with brute force,now altough Akou troops are sacrificing their lives to stop Sbs it wont last long.Akou im sorry even tough you sacrificed your life,the escape might still be difficult,who knows?

Drm arrive and its apologizing for the incompetence caused by Ousen generals.(''due to our aides failure we reached this situation'').He said he would become a sacrifice too to ensure Ousen escape.

Ousen is trying to stop him
Sou ou is saying he ll try to do that but Drm stop him and say :''You're terrible at retreating, Souou. That's why I've been telling you to learn more than just attacking.''
Drm rally his soldiers: Lets go,we ll stop them,etc
Sou ou is trying to stop Drm again
Drm: YOU IDIOT JUST TAKE LORD OUSEN AND LEAVE ALREADY
Flashback:
Ousen: How many men are you commanding?
Drm:100 men
Ousen:too low,under my command you shall lead 1k.
Ousen is praising Denrimi for being a good commander,but telling him he has still a long way to go.
Drm said he doesnt understand even half of depth of Ousen strategies.
Ousen is praising him again saying: That s not true,i really appreciate a man of your caliber Denrimi.
Drm:I would devote myself to getting closer to Lord Ousen.

back on battlefield
Drm: Im sorry...i couldnt meet all your expectations.May good fortune be with you Lord Ousen.

Final page: "Denrimi, the Third General of Wang Jian's Army, has fallen in battle.

Why you hating on Denrimi lil goat? Lol
Denrimi literally did nothing noteworthy in the series except figuring out Riboku's plan of using Seika to take out Ousen which was pretty obvious.

People keep saying Denrimi is the "mini-Ousen" but he ain't that guy bruh.💀💀 Lakou, Makou or Sou'Ou has better arguments for being mini-Ousen than DenriMID.

Shit, even Fuki from Bayou and the Wei strategist dude that got defeated by Ten during Sanyou Aftermath arc (forgot what the dude's name was, he was one of Wei's 8 Finger Strategists if my memory didn't failed me) are better strategists/generals than Denrimi.
Have some respect.

The man did his duty and died with a sword in his hand.

He went out like a man.

At this point it's safe to assume San Shuu the Immortal is also dead. There's really no point in him surviving when his general bites the dust.
I still think he and Shi Ryou live, despite what the reports say on the latter.

I like Kansaro reaction each time to Shiryuu and Denrimi : respect
I like it too and it makes Kan Saro my favourite of the Seika boys, but if Shi Ryou really did die off panel, I still think it's a cop out from Hara.