General Mafia General Chat

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
its settled. thats 2.5 for korra lol
Actually since I never watched those, is there a relation between Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra?

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
seasons were short those, around dozen episodes
That's what I call an healthy amount of episodes. Can't have too many eps with so many anime to check.

Look at Gintama and OP anime. A time consuming black hole.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Which anime are you watching this season Mango?
I mean for the new-new season I'm watching all those shitty ass reincarnation ones; Slime, Aristocrat, Prince

Uhh, the one with the wizard and the elf "slave"

I'm just watching anything that goes rn tbh, I'm dried

I'm so dried in fact I started watching Fairy Tail again, just because I thought it's actually been quite a while

Rej

Year of the black beard!
β€Ž
I mean for the new-new season I'm watching all those shitty ass reincarnation ones; Slime, Aristocrat, Prince

I'm so dried in fact I started watching Fairy Tail again, just because I thought it's actually been quite a while
Mango, as a fellow "LAID-BACK" person, I suggest you to watch Yuru Camp (Laid-Back Camp)! It is peak peak peak and after watching it you will feel so much better and healthier!

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Actually since I never watched those, is there a relation between Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra?
yes, lots of the characters r there, just about 50-60 years older. the previous avatar died and is reincarnated into korra, the new avatar. talking more would be spoiler tho but thats mostly whats related. it's the same universe, with same references and combat style. there r a bit more technological advancement but thats a natural thing as the world is like 60 years in the future

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž

Watch Spice and Wolf.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
yes, lots of the characters r there, just about 50-60 years older. the previous avatar died and is reincarnated into korra, the new avatar. talking more would be spoiler tho but thats mostly whats related. it's the same universe, with same references and combat style. there r a bit more technological advancement but thats a natural thing as the world is like 60 years in the future
So like Avatar: Next Generation. Those normally don't go well unless the title is Fate/Stay Night