General Mafia General Chat

the age of gold was oro jackson, where we had 3 different mafia sub sections, over 10 coaches and every month some new player wanted to queue themselves up to become a new host

hard to ever replicate that
Its interesting to see how varied the experiences are with Mafia.

For me, the Golden Age of Mafia was like 2012-2014. What a time.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Its interesting to see how varied the experiences are with Mafia.

For me, the Golden Age of Mafia was like 2012-2014. What a time.
Yup they are very different nowadays lmao, OJ was when I started back in 2018 I think, or was it start of 2019 ~.~ I don't remember anymore.
I remember reading your mafia guide for hours and brainstorming my first crazy setups. :suresure:

Yup they are very different nowadays lmao, OJ was when I started back in 2018 I think, or was it start of 2019 ~.~ I don't remember anymore.
I remember reading your mafia guide for hours and brainstorming my first crazy setups. :suresure:
Gods be damned. It has been probably over 5 years since I've even thought about those guides. A compilation of knowledge between so many different reinventions.

I found an archive recently of setups that I made back in 2016 that have never been run. Just a dropbox full of setups.

I just realized this site is actually using that Guide Rot and I put together ages ago. What a trip down memory lane.

Last edited: