Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Remove Kuma flashback and there's still 13-14 chapters of Zoro vs Lucci. During these chapters de saw:

- Goofy vs Kizaru
- Saturn arriving EH
- Kuma arriving EH
- VAs arriving EH
- Buster Call getting prepared
- Giants arriving EH
- Augur and Devon leaving EH
- Kizaru killed VP
- Goofy vs Saturn and Kizaru
- All Gorosei arriving EH
- Dorry/Brogy and Goofy vs Gorosei

All of that happened while Zoro vs Lucci was happening. So don't act like Zoro was hyping this arc because he don't.

Zoro vs Lucci was never hype lol
Both Luffy and Zoro started fighting at 1091

1092 - Kizaru Yeeted Luffy , Robot hype , Zoro vs lucci off-panaled , Kuma vs Akainu.

1093 - G5 Yeets Kizaru into ocean , Lucci vs King first panel , Zoro still in base fighting.

1094 - saturn Arrival and G5 and Kizaru both fucked. (BONEY IN SATURN HANDS)

1095 - Flashback starts

1103 - Flashback end (BONEY IN SATURN HANDS)

1104 - 1106 - Kuma plot + Vegapunk Getting stabbed + luffy getting up in final panel.

1107 - Giant arrival + Update on Zoro Vs Lucci , Zoro has Switched to Two sword style.

1108 - Giant and SH update + Vegapunk stabbed again.

1109 - Live broadcast + Gorosei Arrival

1110 - Zoro Wins Against Lucci.

From 1091 to 1110 there are 20 chapters.
Out of which 9-10 are flash back chapters.

Leaves us with 10-11 chapters.

Out of which , Kuma plot + Vegapunk Death + giants arrival, Gorosei Arrival. This is remaining of the 10 chapters with zoro vs Lucci in background.

I never said Zoro vs Lucci was the hype , but what is this cope of 20 chapters of extreme diffing?
That's a straight up lie and downplay.

Zoro was purposely stalling this whole time , he even commented on Lucci still standing because he knows zoans recover quick , you need to put to the rest for good. If zoro goes away like Luffy , Lucci would have again attacked someone.

Luffy went to sleep at 1094 and woke up at 1106....
That's straight up 12-13 chapter of useless , yet I don't see anyone baiting an eye or using clickbaits like 20 chapters of extreme diffing.

You raised your expectation for 1111 , which is your own fault Many including myself warned you , current arc and plot doesn't favour Zoro yet he was hyped with Lucci going down like that.

You expected and disappointed yourself , now don't give me the cope of 20 chapters of lucci vs zoro when that is not even true in any timeline.

13-14 chapters of it... Flashback itself was 10 chapters long , I don't know from where you brought up 13-14 chapters timeline 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Gorosei Level.:suresure:

Talking seriously now, considering how strong they are portrayaled, CoC users, Awakened DFs, i believe 100% they are Top Tiers

Sooooooo Mid Top Tier i guess.
That’s fair I Personally don’t think they’re awakened. Their fruits just have the scarf like Luffy and Yamato. That’s why when Nusjuro transformed into his centaur form, he still had it. the gorosei don’t have an awakened form.