Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
I haven’t read Kingdom but isn’t based on actual history? If that’s the case then the author can’t really have the antagonists lose a battle they won in history
Kingdom is based on actual history but has some modifications since is a seinen manga lol.

Read Kingdom and you'll understand what is a well writted manga lol.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I haven’t read Kingdom but isn’t based on actual history? If that’s the case then the author can’t really have the antagonists lose a battle they won in history
It's based on actual history but there's hardly any details on most events in it compared to other eras of China

So the author has lots of creative freedom

Shanks>>>>>>>>>>>>>BB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Vista>>Crocodile>>Buggy>>Mihawk

Midhawk is canonically confirmed inferior to YC5 Vista, therefore his title is irrelevant.
BB and Mihawk ran away from fighting Shanks
Shanks is not a swordsman but a hakiman
Shanks uses 1 divine departure and does to Blackbeard and Mihawk what he did to Kid and Killer
Shanks fights with his sword, channels his COC through his Gryphon sword

Shanks is a swordsman.
Mihawk > BB > Shanks

Both games are equals imo. OoT has a better nostalgia factor but honestly, if I have to be neutral, it would be MM.
OoT and MM(3DS version) are the only Zelda games I've ever played and beaten, and while I'm not a huge fan of the time limit, surprisingly I ended up enjoying MM more than OoT.

I have Breath of the Wild but I only played it for a little bit and never continued and beaten it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.