Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers Discussion

What did Mars see?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I think. His rank and the trust put on him is pretty insane. I think Garling knows too.
think the same,but if it get confirmed that he knew it would put him in my mind in a "bad light " as the head of the marines as well.
Dude is probably just as messed up in the head as the Gorosei and has looked over some real messed up stuff over the years .
Oke he already does with the slaves and all but still :milaugh:
I think someone like Garp ,Akainu or Kong should also be able to sense someone like Imu at least

If I had to bet I think Imu that lunatic took matters in his own hand and just sent his Ancient Weapon over there.

If you think about it: According to the spoilers Mars already flies up to Punk Records (the very top of Egghead island) and even then looks even further up.

We already saw the Ancient Robot - while tall it is WAY smaller and doesn't reach up there at all. Mars would have to look down to spot it.

Dragon is obviously nonsense, he was still chilling on Kamabakke island a few minutes (in-manga time) ago.

Zoro and Sanji being that high up in the air (top of Egghead island) all of a sudden makes no sense at all. They would have to pass the barrier first btw and they can't do that.

Kizaru is the only other option that makes remotely sense, but it's a very bold guess to say the least.

Wildcard would be Big News Morgans arriving with his flying ship.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Nobody ever talks about him, so he cant be that strong. Whitebeard talked about Roger, Garp and Sengoku. Kong was shitting his pants when Roger came to God Valley.
Lol, just the fact that he was the Fleet Admiral during Rocks era and has the highest rank in WG, it already put him on a different Level.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
If I had to bet I think Imu that lunatic took matters in his own hand and just sent his Ancient Weapon over there.

If you think about it: According to the spoilers Mars already flies up to Punk Records (the very top of Egghead island) and even then looks even further up.

We already saw the Ancient Robot - while tall it is WAY smaller and doesn't reach up there at all. Mars would have to look down to spot it.

Dragon is obviously nonsense, he was still chilling on Kamabakke island a few minutes (in-manga time) ago.

Zoro and Sanji being that high up in the air (top of Egghead island) all of a sudden makes no sense at all. They would have to pass the barrier first btw and they can't do that.

Kizaru is the only other option that makes remotely sense, but it's a very bold guess to say the least.
sanji can idk about zolo

sanji can idk about zolo
Neither Sanji nor Zoro can pass the barrier just like that.

It wouldn't make any sense narratively and even if they did (which again makes no sense) they would just heavily injure themselves.

Them being the ones Mars is spotting is just as likely as Harry Potter flying in on his Nimbus 2000.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Wildcard would be Big News Morgans arriving with his flying ship.
only zoro is inside the barrier and it was opened so he could pass, what the hell are you going on about

Status
Not open for further replies.