Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
@MarineHQ maybe Bloatji gets saved by Seika from his mano a mano with Feego chad, he escapes death yet again
And he’s supposed to be the sword of Zhao’s greatest general. I’ll be happy when SSJ‘s head hangs on a pike, but at least that means he was a very capable general under Riboku, he was a key reason for his success in Atsuyo and the poisoned water trick, they were his ideas.
Bananji is a disgrace to Riboku

@MarineHQ maybe Bloatji gets saved by Seika from his mano a mano with Feego chad, he escapes death yet again
And he’s supposed to be the sword of Zhao’s greatest general. I’ll be happy when SSJ‘s head hangs on a pike, but at least that means he was a very capable general under Riboku, he was a key reason for his success in Atsuyo and the poisoned water trick, they were his ideas.
Bananji is a disgrace to Riboku
You're in pain so I'll allow it.

Lakou singlehandedly ruined this entire battle for Qin and clowns have the audacity to wank this loser.
When you think about it, it's funny that every time RBK sets a trap, they all know it's a trap, but they're always like "we'll deal with it, whatever that trap is". It's like they forgot that man is considered the most dangerous man in China, defeated Ouki, set the coalition in motion, is responsible for every delay in Qin's campaign to conquer Zhao, etc...

I understand for Kanki, it was in his nature to try to overturn the tide but fucking Ousen, who doesn't pick battles he can't win, fell for every trap RBk had in store and worse barely tried to do anything at all to counter it. He just let his men do all the work and thinking this arc, what a disappointment of a Great General.

When you think about it, it's funny that every time RBK sets a trap, they all know it's a trap, but they're always like "we'll deal with it, whatever that trap is". It's like they forgot that man is considered the most dangerous man in China, defeated Ouki, set the coalition in motion, is responsible for every delay in Qin's campaign to conquer Zhao, etc...

I understand for Kanki, it was in his nature to try to overturn the tide but fucking Ousen, who doesn't pick battles he can't win, fell for every trap RBk had in store and worse barely tried to do anything at all to counter it. He just let his men do all the work and thinking this arc, what a disappointment of a Great General.
Till the very end I thought Ousen has something in store, but that he actually blindly wanked into this mess is really dissapointing. The odds for Kanki were way worse and at least he manipulated the battle so that he can put up a struggle.

What do you think would've happened had Akou ignored RBK and just continued on to charge Gakushou?
I think the battle would've gone way different