• Indiana Pacers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Tom did pretty Good job, except his Rotation tho
definitely gonna Bojan Bogdanovic in the playoffs to score big off the bench especially without Randle available

you're my dad boogie woogie woogie!

Post automatically merged:

also Zion played the game of his life and now he might not be available for the 8th Seed game oof

definitely gonna Bojan Bogdanovic in the playoffs to score big off the bench especially without Randle available

you're my dad boogie woogie woogie!

also Zion played the game of his life and now he might not be available for the 8th Seed game oof
Lakers vs Denver?
Damn
Also Warriors u can't fumble this thing man, Zion is hurt they better win against Kings

More like Klay letting us Down again:josad:
And Wiggins tbh, we need All star on SG, I'm Sorry Klay but u better off the Bench
Also Keegan is Cooking Warriors
only salvageable players on the Warriors objectively speaking is Curry (3-4 years left at best as a #1 option), Kuminga, Podziemski, and Jackson-Davis.

Draymond's contract will be a pain in the ass to hold onto very soon unless a vet contender team (like the Nuggets) wants him. CP3 probably asks out or the FO does him a solid and trades him to a contender where he can be a vet PG off the bench.

I expect Klay to walk in FA (and Moody to ask for a trade).

Looney should gracefully retire (even though he's 8 yrs younger than Curry and came into the league 6 years after lol).

Wiggins is probably going to coast for the rest of his career as a fringe starter/OK role player, has been for years mentally checked out/satisfied after winning in 2022.

Everyone else can easily be gone/waived/traded by next season.

I would be VERY shocked if Mike Dunleavy Jr. is able to bring in a 2nd legit Superstar (would need to be on the level of Jokic/Giannis to work as a retool of the roster) alongside Curry within the next 3-4 years tbh, or even revamps the roster to bring decent starting lineup/bench. This should be the end of the Warriors' playoff/success era as far as I am concerned.

CP3 probably asks out or the FO does him a solid and trades him to a contender where he can be a vet PG off the bench.
My only believe is if CP3 ask out or wants to trade he goin to Spurs. Thats the only thing i can see.
I expect Klay to walk in FA (and Moody to ask for a trade).
Klay yes, but Not Moody. I Like Him:josad:
That's what happens when you play bad and not the player you once were.

These MF'ers let CP3 miss the playoffs since 2010. I'll never forgive them!
Legit Wiggins, and Klay dissapoint me.:josad:
Also what happen to TJD? i wasn't watching the full game only mid 2ndQ - 4thQ

@Noyman

last time 76ers played against the Knicks in the playoffs Mark Jackson brought out a real broom after sweeping Chuck 30+ years ago. I guess Chuck still hasn't moved on lol...🤭

but for real though it will be a very tough series regardless of the 76ers or the Heat for us.

My only believe is if CP3 ask out or wants to trade he goin to Spurs. Thats the only thing i can see.

Kuminga was almost on the way out if not for his agent convincing him to be intentionally cranky with Kerr/FO mid-season (which luckily worked out in his favor). I don't think Moody will be able to do the same, and he should ask for a trade so he can get minutes before he gets pushed out of the league due to a lack of opportunity/loss of reputation

CP3 is probably trade filler and/or buyout next season. I still think Klay comes back for a discount.

@Noyman

last time 76ers played against the Knicks in the playoffs Mark Jackson brought out a real broom after sweeping Chuck 30+ years ago. I guess Chuck still hasn't moved on lol...🤭

but for real though it will be a very tough series regardless of the 76ers or the Heat for us.
Yeah. I know y'all are expecting to lose to one of them in the first round. Admit it :beanmean:

Last edited: